[RUMOUR] - Corey Parker to the Panthers next year

88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013
Guys,

I'm hearing that Corey Parker has all but signed with the Panthers. Terrible news if its true. Thats what happens when we have a coach like Griffin who cannot recognise a true leader.

If its true, it negates the Ben Barber signing.

Suicide if true, my life seriously hangs in Corey's hands.

That would make no sense whatsoever.

If there was any truth to this, i'd expect it to be because we need the cap space to pay both Thurston and DCE who both had get out clauses.

Where has this rubbish even come from?

I remember CP saying he was finalising his final contract, and that he had no desire to play anywhere else. Could just be sock filler in the contract negotiations. If there is one bronco who deserves that it's CP.

The question is why would he? He has repeatedly knocked back offers to stay in Brisbane and been quite vocal in his reasons why, he is prepared to take a bit less and AFAIK still negotiates his own contracts so doesn't have a manager bleeding him for a percentage either.

This makes no sense, I call BS.

Guys,

I'm hearing that Corey Parker has all but signed with the Panthers. Terrible news if its true. Thats what happens when we have a coach like Griffin who cannot recognise a true leader.

If its true, it negates the Ben Barber signing.

wouldn't blame him if it's true. At least his coach can probably teach him something. Griffin has no idea.

Rubbish. Parker has already resigned and he wants to be a one club man. Rubbish

Like 2, days ago cp was voicing his aspirations for the broncs to get on top next year and he can't wait, parker has also aspirations to be a Bronco for life. That rumour is ridiculous and I think we can put this to bed

Its just a rumour on Twitter @RugbyLeagueNews and also the Panthers forum.

LOL worthy. Parker of all people... :loool:

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky field goal
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • heartly87
  • Rookie Alan
  • Wild Horse
  • Griffo
  • scobie
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Strop
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.