[RUMOUR] - Corey Parker to the Panthers next year

LOL worthy. Parker of all people... :loool:

Nah it's true, he is angry at not being the captain so has taken an offer at another club to not be captain there and miss the 8 there as well.

Maybe someone saw him buy a bag of chico's and connected the dots.

You're 6 months and 1 day too early. Or 5 months and 30 days too late.

Corey would die for the Broncos and I can't see him playing anywhere else.

Guys,

I'm hearing that Corey Parker has all but signed with the Panthers. Terrible news if its true. Thats what happens when we have a coach like Griffin who cannot recognise a true leader.

If its true, it negates the Ben Barber signing.

getout.jpg

Guys,

I'm hearing that Corey Parker has all but signed with the Panthers. Terrible news if its true. Thats what happens when we have a coach like Griffin who cannot recognise a true leader.

If its true, it negates the Ben Barber signing.

Anything to support this "rumour" in any way ??

Maybe Parker doesn't like the idea of having players taking advantage of his offloads. Maybe he wanted to play with Soward. Maybe he wanted to play with Brett Kite? Maybe he wanted to play with the backing of Gus Gould to push his case for inclusion in the national team?

Maybe he is sick of winning and wants to qualify for NSW?

I would sooner believe that Brisbane are about to announce the signings of DCE, Milford AND Smith all in the same off-season before I believed Parker was leaving the Broncos.

Don't believe the Panthers fans bullshit. They're depressed about their clubs awful new logo and they're trying to bunk themselves up a bit.

Maybe someone told him Thaiday will be assistant in charge of conditioning and fitness

Parker would be the last Bronco player i'd pick to leave the club.

"In breaking news, Russell Crowe has had formal meetings with Clive Churchill and his management about coming out of retirement and ousting Greg Inglis from the fullback spot for next year. "Talks went well" Crowe said. "We had some troubles with the Ouija board and Clive went offline for a while, but at the end of negotiations Clive was really upbeat and jumping out of his skin about the opportunity". If everything goes to plan with Churchill, Crowe is also interested in signing David Beckham, Barrack Obama and Oprah Winfrey for next year. In other news......."

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Emanon
  • Lazza
  • Santa
  • vertigo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.