[RUMOUR] - Corey Parker to the Panthers next year

"In breaking news, Russell Crowe has had formal meetings with Clive Churchill and his management about coming out of retirement and ousting Greg Inglis from the fullback spot for next year. "Talks went well" Crowe said. "We had some troubles with the Ouija board and Clive went offline for a while, but at the end of negotiations Clive was really upbeat and jumping out of his skin about the opportunity". If everything goes to plan with Churchill, Crowe is also interested in signing David Beckham, Barrack Obama and Oprah Winfrey for next year. In other news......."
Come Aldo, someone's having a lend of you mate. there's no way Crowe's signing Obama and Beckham, and everyone knows that Winfrey signed last year to beef up the pack and replace asotasi.

Come Aldo, someone's having a lend of you mate. there's no way Crowe's signing Obama and Beckham, and everyone knows that Winfrey signed last year to beef up the pack and replace asotasi.

Someone's having a lend of you Socnorb! Everyone knows that it was Julia Gillard that was signed to replace Asotasi.

Unless Griffin bbq'd Parkers dog at some end of season dinner i can't see Parker going anywhere. He would be very well looked after by the Broncos.

The Panthers don't even need backrowers with Taylor, Manu, Brown, Docker, Simpkins and Robinson (even though Parker would trump that lot) and Gould said in an interview with Vossey before their game against the Warriors that they had finished recruitment but were in talks with one current first grader, that ended up being Wallace.

Someone's having a lend of you Socnorb! Everyone knows that it was Julia Gillard that was signed to replace Asotasi.

But Mate, that got knocked on the head. Sam Burgess said " there will be no Julia Gillard in a forward pack I lead".

Even Phil Gould has said they haven't signed parker and he would never leave so it has never been discussed. The panthers announcement was just a poxy new logo.

LOL!

Attachments

• PenrithPanthersNewLogo2014.jpg
    PenrithPanthersNewLogo2014.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 192
Imagine the feeling the Panthers fans would've had when they saw that, expecting Corey Parker.

dawcryfff.gif

Imagine the feeling the Panthers fans would've had when they saw that, expecting Corey Parker.

dawcryfff.gif

Haha so true.

Panther fan 1: Man I cant wait for this announcement today, so it's really corey parker?

Panther fan 2: 100%, My sauce is never wrong. Said he personally saw Corey sign the document and heard him say "Thanks guys, I'm just so relieved I can continue my career alongside Peter Wallace"... so you know it's totes legit.

Panther fan 1: Oh man so pumped.

*Panthers announce their new logo*

Panther fan 1: WTF is that?!?

Panther fan 2: I think my little brother drew that

Is it just me or is there something very 'camp' about the appearance of that panther?

They also really like their pink jerseys too!

Is it just me or is there something very 'camp' about the appearance of that panther?

They also really like their pink jerseys too!

Yeah, they way the paws are held look like a very limp-wristed "oh you hehehe"

More chance of me signing for Penrith next year.

Wrong code, however you do have a better kicking game than Soward.. How could they not sign you?

attachment.php

can we please start up the spwn mems again. That shit was so boss

can we please start up the spwn mems again. That **** was so boss

Did I hear the word memes??? <scribbles madly, tongue hanging out of mouth>

PS. Can someone please post (or link) the original pic. Y'know, high-res hilarity and such.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Spoon
  • Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.