[RUMOUR] Daniel Vidot to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vidot will thrive at the broncos he has huge family support, he is Brisbane born and a queenslander thru and thru it makes sense for him to come home!!!! He has been homesick for quite some time.......

Heya [MENTION=8453]scoop[/MENTION], welcome to BHQ!

I hope you're right about Vidot - as I said earlier, I reckon he's got the goods to make something of himself in the game, and if he has a lot of family support up in Brissie, then that can only be a good thing for his development.

He might find it hard to crack first grade but if he's got his head screwed on straight then he'll be a good signing.

couldn't agree more. This whole bag on every signing by bushie is getting boring. @Bushman your most likely going to get to keep your little boy milford so cant you just be happy with that?
Nah mate don't bag on all this has been the only one, just think from what Vidot has shown he's not worth getting excited about, he got chosen in the emerging squad from what he did in the u20s and a lot of players just don't kick on which Vidot appears to be one, I'd prefer Mills who you are also rumoured to be getting, mind you I haven't seem as much of Mills a I have Vidot.

Vidot leaving the raiders was the right thing for him at the time. And as for what ever decision he decides to make for his immediate future I know will be a family based decision. He has grown up as a junior idolising the broncos. So should he sign with the broncos I think you will see him step up and take ownership of his part in the team. He is young but he will bring a bit more grunt to the broncos team which they seem to be lacking atm. Having the support of many family and friends in brissy will only do him the world of good and boost his confidence so he will be able to reach his full potential.

Thanks, scoop.
No worries it is funny to watch so much speculation going on. With who's moving where and doing what? But I do know Vidot very well and if he was to sign with broncos it would be the best thing for him and it would be the last signing he would make cause he has always loved the broncos.

No worries it is funny to watch so much speculation going on. With who's moving where and doing what? But I do know Vidot very well and if he was to sign with broncos it would be the best thing for him and it would be the last signing he would make cause he has always loved the broncos.

So do you know if the broncos have offered him a contract?

Sounds like a player who wants to be here. Sign him up for a year and lets see how he pans out. He is big, strong and lets face it he would be 1000x fatser then Maranta.

I know a couple years ago he was killing it and was almost in front of Yow Yeh for the QLD wing spot.

I think he needs to settle his temper down a bit though on the field. Correct me if I'm wrong but when he was playing in the Raiders u20's wasnt he the player suspended for ages for the jackie chan knee to the head style move in that all in brawl. I could be wrong though.

Yes he was suspended for that kneeing incident but I really think being home is going help out a lot with those issues. He is still young and has his best footy in front of him :)

So do you know if the broncos have offered him a contract?

Hey can't comment on that right now but if he was offered a contract even for 1 year it would be a good thing. It would put pressure on him to perform and I think everyone to will get to see the potential he has.

Sounds like a player who wants to be here. Sign him up for a year and lets see how he pans out. He is big, strong and lets face it he would be 1000x fatser then Maranta.

I know a couple years ago he was killing it and was almost in front of Yow Yeh for the QLD wing spot.

I think he needs to settle his temper down a bit though on the field. Correct me if I'm wrong but when he was playing in the Raiders u20's wasnt he the player suspended for ages for the jackie chan knee to the head style move in that all in brawl. I could be wrong though.

Vidot's on the George Rose diet?

It was in first grade against the Knights.

http://youtu.be/9Bjh4geMbj0

Last edited:
I was for giving Dugan a go under strict circumstances, and see if he could thrive at a new club, away from all the temptations and bad habits he may have built at the Raiders.
Compared to him, Vidot is a clean skin, and albeit not as talented, he is clearly worth a punt with us.
Like Scoop said, as a Qld boy (even more so if he is a Broncos fan), with support of family and a new environment, he could be at the very least useful. Unlike... uh, I don't know... Todd Lowrie... :shot:

Btw, [MENTION=8453]scoop[/MENTION]: :welcome:

When has Daniel Vidot ever gotten himself into trouble? I can't remember him doing anything dodgy.

The only negative thing I've heard about him was from Bushman about how some players didn't like him based on something he did. I dunno if it's true or not, though I've heard the same thing about Barba too before.

I was for giving Dugan a go under strict circumstances, and see if he could thrive at a new club, away from all the temptations and bad habits he may have built at the Raiders.
Compared to him, Vidot is a clean skin, and albeit not as talented, he is clearly worth a punt with us.
Like Scoop said, as a Qld boy (even more so if he is a Broncos fan), with support of family and a new environment, he could be at the very least useful. Unlike... uh, I don't know... Todd Lowrie... :shot:

Btw, @scoop: :welcome:
Yes. Surely the best signing are the ones where you can see potential in a player that is not being realized. This way you don't break the bank . As stated by previous posters. This one well worth the small risk.

Its just one of those possibly unsubstantiated team mates missus rumors. Although he did leave the raiders and once the dragons became the st George raiders he is leaving again. And with releases so not just a plain moving on at the end of a contract so I'd definitely say there is some disharmony there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.