[RUMOUR] Daniel Vidot to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps his "mother" in the basement.

I'll add to the fire that St George might also be releasing him because a new team-mate might not be very chummy with him.

Doesn't being onto his 3rd club at 24 speak volumes?

I'll concede at the Dragons he's rightfully had Dugan, Morris, Beale, Matt Cooper, Nightingale and probably both Stanley brothers ahead of him which might have prompted the move but at the Raiders he had a bright future.

Agreed, he left the Raiders, smart dude.

Doesn't being onto his 3rd club at 24 speak volumes?

I'll concede at the Dragons he's rightfully had Dugan, Morris, Beale, Matt Cooper, Nightingale and probably both Stanley brothers ahead of him which might have prompted the move but at the Raiders he had a bright future.

Todd Carney's at his 3rd club, well 4th if you include the Atherton Roosters... so glad we never signed him :001_rolleyes:

St George Dragons are pretty much half St George Raiders now. Maybe there is truth to him not getting along with a player...and that player or someone close to him is at the Dragons now.

Or it could all just be rumours, he hasn't been released yet.

Yep Carney's at his fourth club after discipline problems and look at him stinking it up as mentioned. Fergusen will soon be at his third and we'll see what happens there I guess but most clubs would sign him in a heartbeat.

So the common theme, they've all struggled at the Raiders. Conclusion: problem is the Raiders.

Ferguson = Vidot x 3

I still can't see the slightest logic in signing Vidot

Ferguson = Vidot x 3

I still can't see the slightest logic in signing Vidot

Big, strong, fast.

Has played well enough to be considered for Origin.

Would more than likely come fairly cheaply.

Is from the area (Brisbane) so may lift and play better back in more familiar/friendly territory.

I can only see positive things from him coming to the Broncos....but if he doesn't work out here, then it's really no big deal (for us)

Completely correct.

That's just because Bushman is bitter and twisted and gets some perverse pleasure out of baiting bronco forum members.
Hey the guy left the raiders, must have his head screwed on the right way:okey:
Haha nothing illegal mate just something that doesn't sit well with team mates, or anyone who has a partner hint hint. Don't know the issues at the Dragons but could be due to the ex Raiders they are collecting.

Ps he didn't voluntarily leave he was released due to team mates not wanting to play with him.

Last edited:
Haha nothing illegal mate just something that doesn't sit well with team mates, or anyone who has a partner hint hint. Don't know the issues at the Dragons but could be due to the ex Raiders they are collecting.

Ps he didn't voluntarily leave he was released due to team mates not wanting to play with him.

Which means that his 'issues' have stemmed from one poor life decision that will be totally negated if he comes to Brisbane. Bunk him with Yow Yeh, who was his rival at the time when they were the next in line for Origin, let him see what YY has achieved with hard work and then lost with bad luck, and I'm sure Vidot will see what he's capable of and what a waste it would be if he didn't make the most of it.

I've just gone and got myself all excited. It's probably a BS rumour but now I hope he does come.

Put it this way. The kid's skill level was on-par with Yow Yeh. As we all know YY kicked on but Vidot never had the stability or the support of his team-mates. He is 108kg, so he is a unit, but it hasn't slowed him down at all or dulled his skills. At the Dragons, he played maybe a game or two at centre, one off the bench in the back row. When he did play on the wing, he was more often than not outside a lumbering back-rower who was forced to play out of position. Now....... put him outside Hodges.

You're welcome.

I think with the shit we have been seeing from our current players the club is at the point where beggars can't be choosers. I personally think Vidot is decent and would love to have him on board, runs rings around the likes of kahu and maranta.

Todd Carney's at his 3rd club, well 4th if you include the Atherton Roosters... so glad we never signed him :001_rolleyes:
In carneys defence every team he's played for he's been a walk up start, Dally M winner etc, can't compare to a player to someone who can barely break into Raiders/Dragons backline.

In carneys defence every team he's played for he's been a walk up start, Dally M winner etc, can't compare to a player to someone who can barely break into Raiders/Dragons backline.

Yet Sandor Earl was a walk in with you guys, just cause you don't like the bloke doesnt mean he isnt talented.

Yet Sandor Earl was a walk in with you guys, just cause you don't like the bloke doesnt mean he isnt talented.

couldn't agree more. This whole bag on every signing by bushie is getting boring. [MENTION=8374]Bushman[/MENTION] your most likely going to get to keep your little boy milford so cant you just be happy with that?

I think Vidot will thrive at the broncos he has huge family support, he is Brisbane born and a queenslander thru and thru it makes sense for him to come home!!!! He has been homesick for quite some time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • eggstar10
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • RodF
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jarro65
  • Xzei
  • Organix
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.