[RUMOUR] Daniel Vidot to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked Vidot. Would welcome him at broncos.

Edrick Lee please.

Did Wighton play for Souths Logan?
Haha hands off ya grubs he's not a homesick Qlder.

On Vidot I'd be asking why the Dragons are releasing him, why the Raiders did before I'd be jumping for joy.

Better then Maranata so not complaining.

On Vidot I'd be asking why the Dragons are releasing him, why the Raiders did before I'd be jumping for joy.

that Rugby league news twitter says that he is not a fan of Price and the Dragons have been releasing a few to make a big play at someone (possibly Matulino).

apparently Vidot was on about 200-250k

Within reason I couldn't give a ****. I'm so sick of reading from people 'oh if you knew what they did you wouldn't want them, I know but I can't tell you' it's just slandering people without the guts to back up your claim

On this rumour, for the right price would love to get him

According to a lot of the dragons fans on other forums, Vidot was rated pretty highly, but was played out of position on the wing / centres, and also has some pretty shit hands and defense at times.. Are we buying a less skilled version of Corey Oates?

According to a lot of the dragons fans on other forums, Vidot was rated pretty highly, but was played out of position on the wing / centres, and also has some pretty shit hands and defense at times.. Are we buying a less skilled version of Corey Oates?

No.

In the u20s he showed a lot of potential, first grade at the Raiders he always did the dirty work out of own end but just for some reason had difficulties catching bombs where noone else was contesting it, got released for reasons I can't say as they weren't made public not sure how he's gone at the Dragons.

Lol his best work was a really really really bad YouTube clip of him singing and dancing, can't find it now though.

Yeah this. He was marked out as a future Origin player iirc. Possibly a confidence thing? My memory on him is fuzzy, but I don't think it was always a problem.

Pm please :)

Also, my brother would rage. Defamatory remark

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is cheap grab him for depth. Has had a terrible run with his hands in the past as previously noted.
I certainly would not guarantee him a spot in the team

I'll be stoked if we sign him - as long as the price is right.

Yeah, he's prone to some seriously dumb mistakes, but a few years ago, this guy was pretty much neck and neck with Yow Yeh for the next opening on the Queensland wing.

There is a lot of potential there, it's just a matter of harnessing it. Patience and hard work - no idea if Vidot is mentally up to it, but it's definitely worth giving him a chance.

Fair point Bushman

that Rugby league news twitter says that he is not a fan of Price and the Dragons have been releasing a few to make a big play at someone (possibly Matulino).

apparently Vidot was on about 200-250k
Doubt Vidot would be on that considering the circumstances he was signed under, barely in first grade his final year at the Raiders and first year at the Dragons.

Don't know what's happened at the Dragons but curious if its anything to do with how many ex Raiders they're collecting since he was not very popular with the playing group down there.

According to a lot of the dragons fans on other forums, Vidot was rated pretty highly, but was played out of position on the wing / centres, and also has some pretty **** hands and defense at times.. Are we buying a less skilled version of Corey Oates?
For the record the guy is a rig. If you stood him next to maranta, I know which one I'd rather tackle. I've seen him finish some great movements.

Would be a good signing, he has a little bit of mongrel in him that our back line needs

Would be an excellent addition IMO .. He's young, big, fast and powerful .. Only downside seems to be the occasional bone head play but he's well worth the gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.