Rumour - Issac Luke to Brisbane

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Luke plays to his own beat

''My wife's from Brissie,'' the hooker says. ''We love it up there. My missus started getting homesick. I asked what she wanted to do. She said, 'Eventually, I want to go back to Brisbane.' I said I would play out these years and see how we go.''

Luke, contracted until the end of 2015, approached Maguire, who has become fundamental to his emergence this season, to discuss the crossroads he was at.
''I pulled Madge in straight away,'' Luke said. ''He said, 'What do you want to do?' I said, 'I've got to work. I've got to put food on the table for my kids.' It was like Benny Barba. You can't leave your children. They're part of my life, my daily routine. I would sacrifice everything for them.''

Not sure what to make of this, if he did come to QLD should we make a play for him ?

He's a great hooker though.

You can't argue that fact.

He's also a wanker and a grub, he belongs in Sydney.

Well he's moving to Brissy and given his quality, I wouldn't be against offering him a modest salary as a bench hooker... :tongue_smilie:

He is a deadset scumbag, I'd rather put up with macca.

He is a gun hooker. Really needs a second team for him to get to Brisbane IMO.

What makes him a scumbag ?

What am i missing here ?

Don't rate him highly at all . Zippy and strong but didn't we sign a 20s player of the same mold

He's better than McCullough for sure.

I really don't like him for reasons Old Mate and some others mentioned, he's a dirty player (though not as much lately).

I think Jake Friend is a better and more complete player though, if we want to go for a young hooker. He wasn't great last year, but he's always had huge potential and is actually realising it unlike McCullough.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.