Rumour - Issac Luke to Brisbane

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
He comes across as a bit of a goose but we did put up with Mick Ennis, I suppose.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Not a fan of the man but he is a great player and would make a great hooker for us.

Possible spine for 2015

1: Ben Barba
6: Anthony Milford
7: Ben hunt
9: Isaac Luke

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Not a fan of the man but he is a great player

You know what's wrong with him.

Classic example is his game last night. Tearing it up in the first 20 min....then makes a couple of crucial errors

and goes into hiding

only to pop his head up later..... to make more errors.

He'll never be a "great" player until he gets this shit out of his game.

I don't think it's possible.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Luke is an absolutely outstanding hooker. Easily top 3 offensively, his speed out of dummy half is unrivalled.

That said, he's a giant asshole. I didn't have any issues with Dugan or keeping Gagai, but really not keen on a guy who deliberately tries to break people's legs.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Who cares if he's a scumbag, I'd sign him in a heartbeat as long as we don't miss out on DCE.

1. Barba
6. Hunt
7. DCE
9. Luke

14. McCullough

whats not to like?

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
I would take him, as long as we aren't paying overs and he doesn't try to break anyone else's legs

Luke > Macca

However I don't see Brisbane going after him, especially if we are making a play for Smith.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Does he get in trouble off field? If not sign him up!! We could do with some niggly players. And he provides speed out of dummy. Even if we don't get Milf and DCE, we definitely become much more potent.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Scumbag or not, he's at least 5x better than McC

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I'd take him. He's a very good player and if he wants to come on a reasonable wage I'm all for it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I also would welcome him to Brisbane . Keep the niggle but lose the illegality. I hope Cam Smith finishes in Melbourne and wish him well but at his age I believe he is looking at a retirement package and that should be Melbournes job. Luke would be an asset, no doubt. Now that he's grown up a bit we could see the best of him plus he'd be around at Origin !

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Exactly!!! Buying Qlders is all good but we will once again have no one in origin, Luke would give us that.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If Macca doesn't pull his head in and start playing 80 minutes, I don't care if Luke is a grub. I'll take him.

Active Now

• Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.