Rumour - Issac Luke to Brisbane

I don't hate McCullough, i just don't think he is a great player. To me he is a lower to mid tier hooker and for the posters on here that think i under rate him due to a few good games in his 120 odd that he has played i think the contrary, i think there are a few posters on here that over rate him. but hey, thats just my opinion and what the forum is all about.

I talk and deal with a lot of non bronco fans at games and my general social life so get a lot of non bronco biased opinion and i cant think of anyone i know who i consider to have decent league knowledge that really rates to guy. Hell, maybe that has rubbed off on me and i am missing something.

As for Luke, he doesnt strike me as the kind of player that would ever play for the Broncos. I can't specify why, just a gut feeling, just wouldnt look right in our jersey but I do think he is currently a better hooker than what we have.

Most non bronco supporters I know rate macca highly and can't understand the hate from broncs fans. End of the day like I said no one is going to change their opinion. IMO macca will eventually play for qld, he may or he may not. One thing is for certain though if he does the same people will still be saying he's shit and they should be picking srama or segeyaro.

Most non bronco supporters I know rate macca highly and can't understand the hate from broncs fans. End of the day like I said no one is going to change their opinion. IMO macca will eventually play for qld, he may or he may not. One thing is for certain though if he does the same people will still be saying he's shit and they should be picking srama or segeyaro.

Mate, after 120+ games i think people are entitled to have formed their opinion one way or the other. If he does play for Qld and plays well then some people, myself included are entitled to be fed some humble pie. If McCullough turns into the player people believe he can be i would happily eat it as it would only mean good things for the Broncos.

If Srama or Segs were picked for Qld (i think Jake Friend is probably the front runner) there will be people saying it should be McCullough so the argument goes both way.

More than happy to be called a deluded fool who knows nothing about the game should McCullough be the linchpin to a grand final win, i won't mind copping that abuse. :thumbup1:

Mate, after 120+ games i think people are entitled to have formed their opinion one way or the other. If he does play for Qld and plays well then some people, myself included are entitled to be fed some humble pie. If McCullough turns into the player people believe he can be i would happily eat it as it would only mean good things for the Broncos.

If Srama or Segs were picked for Qld (i think Jake Friend is probably the front runner) there will be people saying it should be McCullough so the argument goes both way.

More than happy to be called a deluded fool who knows nothing about the game should McCullough be the linchpin to a grand final win, i won't mind copping that abuse. :thumbup1:

I know people are entitled to have formed an opinion, just like myself. Like I have said in nearly every post every has an opinion about him and that's fine.

I can never understand this. As soon as someone has a different opinion people start saying "everyone is entitled to their opinion" like I had just called them a fucking idiot. This isn't necessarily directed at you financeguy it just seems to be a theme sometimes

as i player i think issac luke is a dick, but hes a damn good dick and id be more than happy for him to be our full time hooker.

edit: is the language filter not working?

Best hooker in the comp after smith and farah. Friend close behind him. Would take him in a heartbeat.

Agreed.

for me, the hookers are in this order:

1. Smith
2. Ballin

3. Luke
4. Farah
5. Friend

6. Everyone else is he same

That's a peddlin'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 151
Agreed.

for me, the hookers are in this order:

1. Smith
2. Ballin

3. Luke
4. Farah
5. Friend

6. Everyone else is he same

No way are ball in and Luke better than farah

The possibility of Isaac Luke in our #9 Jersey excites the heck outta me, a little bit of mongrel would go a long way in our current squad, we should always be interested in high quality players...and although Luke seems to have divided people opinions, he is the sort of classy player that would be awesome in broncos colours.

1. Smith

2. Farah
3. Ballin
4. Friend
5. Luke

IMO. Luke is a deadly runner, but lacks the all round class of the players above him.

Fair enough, in any case he is better than Macca and that is the point. Will Macca become better maybe but I tell you what, with competition there from one of the best hookers in the game, if he wants any game time he will have to work his butt off and that can only be a good thing.

The way some of you are posting this is a done deal, have I missed something?

Gee some of you guys are picky. Reminds me of the 'elbows too pointy' meme where the nerd doesn't find a 10/10 hot girl attractive because of her pointy elbows.

Gotta be picky if you want a successful team champ

Fair point tbh

....about the pointy elbows.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • Browny
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.