Rumour - Jordan Kahu to Cronulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not worrying about contract talks. I'm just focussing on playing good football. The rest will take care of itself"... classic cliches :-)
Because no one can think about their work contract when they have a job. It's not like they have personal time to think over these things.. No, no way, all their focus is on playing good football.

Well...we are talking about footballers....lower IQ than most

Would be a big blow if we lost him. Our backline isn't full of stars and we don't seem to have any gun backs coming through the 20's so we can't afford to lose him IMO. We also can't afford to pay overs for him either. Lets hope he shows a little bit of loyalty and we have the funds to give him a decent contract.

FYI, I meant $200k/yr, not over the 2 years total.

Well...we are talking about footballers....lower IQ than most
I'd love to give you a detailed reply here Coxy but I'm at work and I'm just taking it one day at a time. I haven't had time to think about your comments yet.

So these rumours of him going to the sharks have started up again and apparently it is a pretty sure thing. This is backed up by the fact THAT WE HAVING FUCKING RESIGNED HIM!!!! honestly WTF is going on??? with all the salary cap space we must have and the fact that we are obviously signing no one, how can we possibly not be able to put a decent offer to him already?

Broncos are banking on a handful of stars signing with them next season.

When did the Mole become a reputable source?

Remember all last off-season JT was apparently all but signed by us?

When did the Mole become a reputable source?

Remember all last off-season JT was apparently all but signed by us?

That's very true Pete and I usually pay no attention to anything he says... but the fact that the broncos apparently started negotiations with him over a month ago and nothing has come of it suggests there may be some substance surely... I mean how long could negotiations go? the guy has only played about 10 NRL games

Clubs rarely announce resignings of that stature right away. Usually they wait a few months and make a big bulk announcement.

An announcement was supposed to be made a few weeks back if np's mail is correct.

Clubs rarely announce resignings of that stature right away. Usually they wait a few months and make a big bulk announcement.

An announcement was supposed to be made a few weeks back if np's mail is correct.

Fair enough, thanks Pete

If the Sharks have broken the bank for this kid then so be it ... I haven't seen much thus far to suggest he's a future Lote, Wendell or Hodges ...

If the Sharks have broken the bank for this kid then so be it ... I haven't seen much thus far to suggest he's a future Lote, Wendell or Hodges ...

I personally still think he's hampered a bit by his knee, he certainly isn't fast, but he has decent footwork and was great in the air (From what I saw, anyway)

Certainly. But of our young backs he's about the only one that shows a modicum of promise.

Debacle IMO. We stand by the kid when injured and now we don't want him or he takes the first offer from elsewhere he gets.

Debacle IMO. We stand by the kid when injured and now we don't want him or he takes the first offer from elsewhere he gets.

If he leaves it won't be cause we dont want him IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Big Del
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • azza.79
  • Footy Fanatic
  • maddo
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.