[RUMOUR] THREE significant signings in the pipeline

I didn't rate Vidot this year in the games I seen him playing for the Dragons, but the games I have watched him play for Samoa his game has totally changed and it excites me! Hopefully he can keep that form up for us next year, he definitely has the size to be damaging.

Vidot signing was a smart punt IMO, may have had a disappointing season but lots of potential for little investment which could really pay off or and at worst boosts our NRL grade back depth.

I didn't rate Vidot this year in the games I seen him playing for the Dragons, but the games I have watched him play for Samoa his game has totally changed and it excites me! Hopefully he can keep that form up for us next year, he definitely has the size to be damaging.

He's playing for Samoa? Let's hope he's bonding with Anthony Milford.

Pretty sure they grew up together or something. Might have played at the same club as kids...can't remember, but they're close

Milford and Vidot do seem very close, so fingers crossed! :)

I believe Milford also has a family member that plays for the Broncos under 20s, well that's what the media has suggested anyway.

Milford and Vidot do seem very close, so fingers crossed! :)

I believe Milford also has a family member that plays for the Broncos under 20s, well that's what the media has suggested anyway.
Yeah Frances molo is his cousin, or Caleb timu can't remember lol

Active Now

• thenry
  • Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.