[RUMOUR] THREE significant signings in the pipeline

Just on the signing of Mills from Cronulla my Sharks mad mate says if Mills settles well in Brisbane we may have bought a fantastic player at a bargain price. He reckons it wouldn't surprise him in the least to see him playing a fair bit of first grade. Griffin hasn't inspired me with his choice of players at times so perhaps even if he goes brilliantly he may not get a run. It looks like we have some depth for next year although I'd like to see another big forward added.

Molo & Timu would have to be priorities to sign. What's happening with the Mormon mission or whatever for one of them? Dodds would be good to keep, especially if he gets some improvement in the conditioning department. Wallace, not sure. Was quite solid in his first few games, but hasn't shown any development since. Anderson? If we miss out on Milford, throw the million dollars at Sanderson, for sure.

Just on the signing of Mills from Cronulla my Sharks mad mate says if Mills settles well in Brisbane we may have bought a fantastic player at a bargain price. He reckons it wouldn't surprise him in the least to see him playing a fair bit of first grade. Griffin hasn't inspired me with his choice of players at times so perhaps even if he goes brilliantly he may not get a run. It looks like we have some depth for next year although I'd like to see another big forward added.

Dylan Napa and Kane Evans are 2 props I would like see at the broncos. Young and aggressive, both roosters and I think are both from QLD. Plus with Moa, Luke O donnell, JWH it would be hard to see them go to much game time. Both future stars I believe.

Molo & Timu would have to be priorities to sign. What's happening with the Mormon mission or whatever for one of them? Dodds would be good to keep, especially if he gets some improvement in the conditioning department. Wallace, not sure. Was quite solid in his first few games, but hasn't shown any development since. Anderson? If we miss out on Milford, throw the million dollars at Sanderson, for sure.

Timu is off on mormon mission in NZ for 2 years.

Yes Napa would be excellent to target. I could see him, Oates and McGuire along with Glenn and Gillett being a gun backrow rotation for years to come.

Dylan Napa and Kane Evans are 2 props I would like see at the broncos. Young and aggressive, both roosters and I think are both from QLD. Plus with Moa, Luke O donnell, JWH it would be hard to see them go to much game time. Both future stars I believe.

They seem to be breeding them softer and softer at the broncos and in league in general... We need some genuinely hard men who can instill a tougher culture at the club.

Napa would be ideal. He could definitely bring some fire to the pack.... We've been missing a little fire since Wallace retired :mad2::mad2:

Evans played for NSW U20s I think. Both are definite fantastic prospects though. I can see us getting Napa in the future, purely because we've been signing pretty much every Roosters QLD prop since 2006 or so.

I liked what i saw of Nappa, def has that bit of mongrel we have been lacking.

I would be really keen to sign Napa but i'm already happy with the forwards we've got and I don't want the team to be stacked full of forwards, there should be a good share of both forwards and backs.

I rate Napa. Has an aggressive style with a lot of mongrel and fight about him and would be a handy pickup for any team.

Throw a million at Scott? Sarcasm?

Really can anyone else see us signing any more players for next year.

Milford and is that it ? Surely we would have some re-signing news soon. Copley, Cullen, Dodds, Drew, Molo, J Wallace.

As I have stated in previous post these are the only guys apart from Milford & DCE I would be chasing.

Dylan Napa
Kane Evans
Brenko Lee

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.