Ryan Tandy Arrested

But then Anthony Watts will make a last minute decision to give evidence that will result in an acquittal.

The police have identified the other four ppl on the TAB CCV. What a surprise one of them has Slippery Sam as a friend on his facebook page as well as Thurstons GF.

I suppose it stands to reason if he knows Sam Ayoub then he knows Thurston and his GF it's not a good look.

Dexter said:
The police have identified the other four ppl on the TAB CCV. What a surprise one of them has Slippery Sam as a friend on his facebook page as well as Thurstons GF.

I suppose it stands to reason if he knows Sam Ayoub then he knows Thurston and his GF it's not a good look.

Considering that Thurston never took the shot, I find it hard to see how he'd be involved. And since when does friending someone on facebook mean you know them?

Ari Gold said:
Dexter said:

Considering that Thurston never took the shot, I find it hard to see how he'd be involved. And since when does friending someone on facebook mean you know them?

Thurston didn't even play in the game.

This reminds me of that text message that did the rounds last year and a few people on here were hinting that Thurston would be sacked after the GF.

elyod138 said:
Ari Gold said:
Dexter said:

Thurston didn't even play in the game.

This reminds me of that text message that did the rounds last year and a few people on here were hinting that Thurston would be sacked after the GF.

I did say that it stands to reason that if this bloke knows Sam A then he knows Thurston, meaning that Thurston didn't necessarily know but it's not a good look.(probably could have been clearer)

The info came from John McCoy which he stated publicly on his radio program so it's not even close to text message gossip.

It's ok. He has spoken to Katie Milligan and they're going to get their stories straight and get off all charges.

How does someone so shit think it is possible to fix a match??

Shit players can easily fix matches. Giving away penalties in handy positions is easy even for the shittest.

What's the charge for match fixing? Fine, jail time??

IMO: It's not match fixing.

He wasn't trying to fix the match he was trying to manipulate the first points.

Kaz said:

Which is part of the match. So it was match fixing.

Kaz said:

Tandy just needs Kaz to be his lawyer and he will be fine.

Jeba said:
Kaz said:

Tandy just needs Kaz to be his lawyer and he will be fine.

"Yerhonour I submit to you that my client, Mr Tandy, had no involvement at all in any match fixing. The butcher told me he's just a really bad player with lady trouble and was told if he conceded a penalty he'd stick one between the posts."

Kaz said:

I know others are flaming you, but I tend to agree. He wasn't actually trying to influence the result so much (i.e losing) but rather just one portion of the match. It still doesn't change the fact he's guilty of something though.

That's the problem with gambling these days. There are too many exotic bets like first scoring play that may not really influence the result that much and can be manipulated by single players. They can fix a bet, not have to have the whole team involved and still win the game.

It's like the cricket match fixing. Bowling a no ball on the 3rd ball of the 3rd over is probably unlikely to influence the match to the point of deciding who wins or loses, but someone is willing to pay them x amount of dollars to do it. It's dodgy, but i can sort of see how players might get sucked in.

It's probably more appropriately called "Bet fixing".

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Emanon
  • Fitzy
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.