Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy
Broncos should be moving forward from Bennett. Funny if Bennett still has an axe to grind and says no

They also appeared to have no succession plan to Locky going

They did, it was Corey Norman. It just didn't work out. Mainly because Norman acted like a spoiled little brat because Broncos felt he wasn't ready for a full time gig at 5/8.

Alex McKinnon's accident happened in Round 3. Not to mention reports of players only getting paid half their salaries.

What's Griffin's excuse for last year?

They did, it was Corey Norman. It just didn't work out. Mainly because Norman acted like a spoiled little brat because Broncos felt he wasn't ready for a full time gig at 5/8.

Sounds like Josh Hoffman. And now Josh McGuire because his coach isn't going to be here.

They are all Griffin coached guys.

How do you know this? talked to him have you?

There's a club down the road that would allow him to live with his wife that I am sure are also looking for a new head coach, if he doesn't want to be at the broncos why doesn't he go there?

MONEY

Alex McKinnon's accident happened in Round 3. Not to mention reports of players only getting paid half their salaries.

What's Griffin's excuse for last year?

Our best halves weren't ready yet, according to BHQ. So he was forced to play a winger in the halves.

How do you know this? talked to him have you?

There's a club down the road that would allow him to live with his wife that I am sure are also looking for a new head coach, if he doesn't want to be at the broncos why doesn't he go there?

Maybe i should not believe the papers but it is on record as him saying his wife needs more help with his son

It was painfully obvious to anybody that watched the U20s that Norman would not work out

Sounds like Josh Hoffman. And now Josh McGuire because his coach isn't going to be here.

They are all Griffin coached guys.

We can blame Bennett for that as he got Griffin in to coach the U20s :takdir:

I'm sorry but Griffin deserves to get Sacked. Who goes into their most crucial season of their career with one half then promotes a fullback to 6 that you didn't pick at fullback because he has no passing game. Not real bright in my opinion!

Well, Griffin was told we need to finish Top 4 for him to stay? We are at huge odds of doing that.

I'm sorry but Griffin deserves to get Sacked. Who goes into their most crucial season of their career with one half then promotes a fullback to 6 that you didn't pick at fullback because he has no passing game. Not real bright in my opinion!

Not disagreeing but would have preferred to have moved on from Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.