NEWS Sampson: Lodge can make up for his past

Honestly I hope the NRL register Todd Carney. If they don't then it's going to just make the outcry over Lodge even worse than it is.

Twice now Rothfield has compared him to Packer and said Packer did his time then played a year of reggies before the NRL let him back.

Does this useless old prick know it's 2018? where the **** does he think Lodge has been since 2015.
Why are they so outraged over this like it was last year.

I was hoping the Bronco hate would die down a bit this year but it has started on a new, higher level.

Kent even sniped that WB was only plugging Provan as the next immortal so as Mal didn't get it.

Why the hell would you want that? I fucking love this shit.

Easy. A gender advisor tells blokes what gender they are.

Like the sorting hate, but for people that don't know if they are Victor or Victoria. She just walks up and puts her hand on their head......... Male!

Hopefully this has the opposite affect to what the media want and gives the Broncos a siege mentality...

Just like it did when the media tried to break Cam Smith and the Maroons a few years ago with the ACA hatchet job.

Gender advisor - alright everyone, no one can tell you are a man or a woman, it is up to you really. Job done and she goes home.

Why the hell would you want that? I fucking love this shit.

Fair point, but I like watching 360 and would prefer to do it without yelling at the idiot box and the dog trembling and trying to climb onto the wifes lap.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Cavalo
  • Reds2011
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.