Sea Eagles vs Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

Ohh god enough with the refs already. Both teams have to play under the same rules. The broncos were horrible tonight AS PER USUAL. If you haven't noticed there is a massive issue with injuries in the game and something needs to be done about it. They are using sin bins because in many cases a guy gets pole axed, is carted off the field, and there is no advantage to the team who lost the player. They offender is usually put 'on report' which doesn't help the team currently playing.

Yeah they were trigger happy tonight, but teams should be aware of the current issues in the game and refs intent prior to running on the field. Teams were told sin bins were going to be used more during games
Vlandys? Is that you? YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME BLOKE, SETTLE DOWN!

I don’t care what you ***** say milf put in on defence tonight

As shit as the ref's have been, slater hit the nail on the head. We have no structure. It's one thing I haven't seen any improvement with yet under Kevvie.

I think I'm actually in shock. I feel sick. There was a time when I enjoyed the game but I knew it was over when they introduced 6 agains.
You and me both mate, what a sad era for this once great game.

I could legit cry right now, or put my fist through several walls. Can't decide

Our players get hammered on first contact.

That entire passage was in slow motion

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.