Sean O'Sullivan signs with the Broncos for 2 years

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Dq5blYvV4AAqon3.jpg:large

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/11/01/new-signing-impressed-by-broncos-facility/

NEW Broncos' signing Sean O'Sullivan enjoyed his first look at his new club's home base today.
It was today confirmed the 20-year-old halfback has signed a two-year deal with the Broncos after making his NRL debut back in August.
That day O'Sullivan scored a try while deputising for Cooper Cronk in the Roosters' win over the Titans.
He will be in the Broncos' official NRL squad when training begins later this month.
And he will know at least one familiar face at training - O'Sullivan is the younger brother of Broncos' prop Matt Lodge's partner, Jess.
This afternoon he was given the tour around the Clive Berghofer Centre by former player Jharal Yow Yeh.
He said he was excited to start the new chapter of his career and is hoping to learn from current Broncos' halves Anthony Milford and Kodi Nikorima as he pushes for an NRL start.
The Broncos' celebrated young forward pack will also be an asset.
"I like watching Anthony Milford play, he is cool to watch," he said today.
"He is pretty exciting and does some amazing things not a lot of people can do.
"I'm a halfback and played it all my life, so I see myself as a genuine number seven.
"It will be good to learn off Kodi and 'Milf'.
"And we have a lot of powerful big 'middles', so if I get to chance it will help me being behind such a strong pack."

Last edited:
Hopefully he's not a dud like the other recent halves """"depth"""" we've had in recent seasons.

Can he kick and tackle better than kodi?

To be a Ronco? Well...nice work Mr. Photographer.

Does this mean Lodge might stick around?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Spoon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.