Assistant coaches some experience.
Roster not quite there yet.
Fans fingers crossed but mostly unsure.

Dave Donaghy a plus.
Kevin Walters untried.
Assistant coaches some experience.
Roster not quite there yet.
Fans fingers crossed but mostly unsure.

Pretty hard to argue with. Warriors have been overrated in this list and not much between dogs and dragons. I’m still optimistic we can do better than last but at the expense of which team(s) I’m not sure.

Penrith
Melbourne
Canberra
Souths
Sydney Roosters
Newcastle
Gold Coast
Parramatta

Wests Tigers
Manly
Warriors
Brisbane
Canterbury
North Queensland
Cronulla
St George Illawarra

The table is so jammed usually that anyone picking spoon will need a chunk of fortune, depth appears skinny at a few clubs already, have a look at Manly getting flogged.

I'd Say based off the trials we'd end up going better then the dragons, sharks and bulldogs.

can see us scraping into the 8 if we can get some confidence early on.

we'll finish 6-10
Reece Walsh will make his debut in the second half of the season
certain people on BHQ will disappear, since they only like to post when things are going poorly

I'm not so sure we can make the 8 but I'm hopeful top 12 is a possibility, overall I think we are in for some tough games this year.

Last edited:
I'd Say based off the trials we'd end up going better then the dragons, sharks and bulldogs.

can see us scraping into the 8 if we can get some confidence early on.

Based on the trials? I'd have us in the same category as the Dragons and everyone else a rung or five above. Hopefully those trials don't transform into the regular season because if it does, everyone other than the top four of the Storm, Panthers, Roosters and Rabbits are also rans.

we'll finish 6-10
Reece Walsh will make his debut in the second half of the season
certain people on BHQ will disappear, since they only like to post when things are going poorly
He he. Be thankful it’s not the other way round - nobody would be posting at all.

Second week of the finals has always been par for me but I’ll be ok with the 9-12 quarter this year based on holding the line, showing improvement and waiting for more troops next year.

Unfortunately i am prepared for a similar ladder position to last season but a much much better for and against.

12-16th :(

Will avoid the spoon but probably won't finish above 12th. They just don't have the cattle atm and it will take a couple of years to build the roster and to gel under Kevie's systems. Just want to see them compete with the top sides this year rather than losing by 59.

All the way!!

But in all seriousness, probably 9th

It's just a matter of whether the Broncos really hit rock bottom last year. The theme of the Broncos season was that everytime it appeared they had hit rock bottom they would find somehow find a new low in a matter of weeks. It all culminated with them celebrating the wooden spoon with a gender reveal, which was the most symbolic moment of their season.

They go into 2021 with an inferior roster whereas all the teams around them have improved. I don't think a 0-60 type scoreline is off the cards yet and I've mentally prepared for a 0-70 or even a 0-80 scoreline at some point.

With that said, RTP is just an average punter like the rest of us. I wouldn't take his projections to the bank.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.