Season 2021 crystal ball.

The NRL needs the Broncos to be at least somewhat successful, if the struggles continue and big lopsided scorelines get racked up broadcast viewer numbers are going to continue to wither away.

especially in Queensland ... which the puts the foundations of their business case for a second Brisbane team in jeopardy

I think optimistically all going well with injuries etc., we'll finish about 10th.

Realistically and unfortunately though we'll probably be bottom 4, although I can't see us getting the spoon again.

First week of finals. Well lose by 30
I would take that if offered because it means we will have made the top 8 which would mean we had a better season than most were expecting.

1. Isaako to drop more ball than other player in the NRL, narrowly edging out Copley.

2. Our for and against will have an exciting neck and neck battle with our missed tackle count.

3. We will win more than 3 games this year. (But not much more).

Cutting experienced talent out was the start of our downfall.
Now that Kevie, saying "..our jerseys are on the line each week.." - 100% confident we ain't gonna be bottom 4 again.
Naysayers aside, Isaako and Turpin looked terrific in attack, but wait till coach gets the halves combo right.
8th finish is going to be heaven.

Last edited:
Cutting experienced talent out was the start of our downfall.
Now that Kevie, saying "..our jerseys are on the line each week.." - 100% confident we ain't gonna be bottom 4 again.
Naysayers aside, Isaako and Turpin looked terrific in attack, but wait till coach gets the halves combo right.
8th finish is going to be heaven.
Strangely I feel our biggest loss during that period was McGuire. He was a rock our pack was built around and has been immense for cowboys. His smaller size has become a massive advantage with the new rules, and he had a fiery win at all costs attitude that this club is barren of since. The last of
the Parker / Hodges type prick that keeps the other players honest.

Strangely I feel our biggest loss during that period was McGuire. He was a rock our pack was built around and has been immense for cowboys. His smaller size has become a massive advantage with the new rules, and he had a fiery win at all costs attitude that this club is barren of since. The last of
the Parker / Hodges type prick that keeps the other players honest.
Definitely that...and our x-factor guys in Knik and Roberts. Watching Knik run around with the new rules, I feel maybe if he would have stayed we don't get the spoon.

Definitely that...and our x-factor guys in Knik and Roberts. Watching Knik run around with the new rules, I feel maybe if he would have stayed we don't get the spoon.
If Roberts, McGuire, McCullough, Sua, Nikorima stayed, we don’t get the spoon. 100%

Last edited:
Broncos to win the 2021 NRL premiership. Guaranteed.

1. Isaako to drop more ball than other player in the NRL, narrowly edging out Copley.

2. Our for and against will have an exciting neck and neck battle with our missed tackle count.

3. We will win more than 3 games this year. (But not much more).
To be fair, Copley would easily have Isaako covered if he could get on the field more than 4 times a year.

😒 Doesn’t matter if they’re fuckwits - sad it’s come to this on any account.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
  • HarryAllan7
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.