Season tickets 2009

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Russo said:
Supposedly got a letter today in the mail offering those renewing by set date the chance to renew at blue zone seat prices as you have said Mick. Will be classed as Maroon zone still and new members and those not renewing in time will get the higher rate, no doubt the maroon rate we will then have to pay in 2010 as we have now been pre-warned.

Well done to the Broncos if this is the case for 2009, but will still have to consider my options in view of this initial attitude that the club has had IMHO.

What was the deadline to renew at Blue category prices Russo? Can you give us a snapshot of what it said? I'm meant to be receiving the original membership renewal letter this afternoon and just want to know how much time I've got.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Letters at home but think it's now mid October, still think a move might be in order as no doubt in 2010 the prices will go up to Maroon level. Interestingly they do make the comment re not as many games in the sun so people in the West in gold may be looking to move if east side is still maroon/blue as would be cheaper.....what crap, shows they have no idea what their fans really do want.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Meh East and West are pretty much the same, spare the front view of the cheer girls. I like the East.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Russo said:
Letters at home but think it's now mid October, still think a move might be in order as no doubt in 2010 the prices will go up to Maroon level. Interestingly they do make the comment re not as many games in the sun so people in the West in gold may be looking to move if east side is still maroon/blue as would be cheaper.....what crap, shows they have no idea what their fans really do want.

Yeah, that sums the Broncos up as an organisation. They've seen the number of night games as a possible incentive for their high paying Western Stand clients to get a cheaper deal on the other side of the field, so bump up the price of the Eastern side of the field to minimise that income loss.

Wayne said the Broncos always played for the fans. It's just a pity the front office under Bruno has really become about squeezing every last penny out of those fans.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • Strop
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncotville
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.