CRICKET Second Test- Australia v South Africa

Given Cummins is just back from injury himself and he and Boland are now likely to have to do a bucketload more overs, surely Cummins might have to be in doubt for Sydney too if somehow SA drag their next innings out which no one is holding their breath for even with Australia two bowlers down.

Given Cummins is just back from injury himself and he and Boland are now likely to have to do a bucketload more overs, surely Cummins might have to be in doubt for Sydney too if somehow SA drag their next innings out which no one is holding their breath for even with Australia two bowlers down.
I doubt it. He could have two broken kneecaps, a shotty hamstring, concussion, hay fever and the runs and he would still find a way to play cause the media would go wild if he couldn’t survive the workload of a pretty easy summer so much that he missed 2 tests than why does he have the captaincy for both the two most consuming formats of the calendar (when t20 world cups aren’t coming up at least).

Wowsers, that’s a horrible way to get out Trav, watch the ball on to the bat son.

Well Nortje gets Warner too first ball back and is on a hattrick to Cummins.

Really let SA off the hook here. If the bowlers are coming out rather than Green I reckon get Carey to go hard to try get that total as high as possible.

This doesn’t bode well for SA, they bat as well as Lyon and he’s struggling.

This doesn’t bode well for SA, they bat as well as Lyon and he’s struggling.
Can only imagine how bad their batting depth is given they choose to play 4 quicks instead of trying to strengthen the batting

I hope this frees Green up. He's injured, so no reason not to go down swinging and I want to see Jensen's career figures get wrecked. He has played all his matches on green tops thus far, this is his first real test.

I hope this frees Green up. He's injured, so no reason not to go down swinging and I want to see Jensen's career figures get wrecked. He has played all his matches on green tops thus far, this is his first real test.
I'm guessing Starc in next... just trying to T20 this lead up to 300

Good innings from Carey to get the 50 there.

Has had chaos happening all around him including batting with the tail and now injured players, but has kept at it and got runs on the board to put Aust into a dominant position

I’ll vomit on the spot if they go with Marsh again. 25 batting average, 38 bowling avg and done nothing in FC cricket to deserve a recall. He’s a fine t20 player, but he and the selectors need to give up on his test aspirations.

I’ll vomit on the spot if they go with Marsh again. 25 batting average, 38 bowling avg and done nothing in FC cricket to deserve a recall. He’s a fine t20 player, but he and the selectors need to give up on his test aspirations.
I think he's injured at the moment anyway

He just had surgery and is out for the entire BBL season so we are fine luckily.

Hardie has used all his three games/Shield final and tour of SL credit. If he thought he was a chance if Green gets injured then he needed to start this season better.

Last game against the Bulls he looked like he was waiting for the BBL to start.

Seven wickets in half a season is not how you say pick me.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • pagey
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.