CRICKET Second Test- Australia v West Indies

Australia declare at 7-511 20 minutes before tea.

Scotty's back and Scotty's on!

I've been watching Boland a long time and seriously, his ability to never bowl a bad ball is phenomenal.

Lyon gets one, WI in a lot of trouble here.

Oh how did that miss the stumps.

Crazy over by Green

Yep really had everything. I tell you what, it is great to Starc taking him under his wing, this is probably the first time in his short career that Green is under a bit of pressure, nice to see the mature guys giving him some encouragement.

This is one of the weirdest field placements I've ever seen.

Have to say I hate short bowling attacks, you aren't utilising the skills of the Bowlers and it's so boring.

Will Aus enforce the follow on?

I would like to see it.

Will Aus enforce the follow on?

I would like to see it.

It depends how long the Windies drag this innings out and whether the second innings would start under lights or not. This Windies batting line up is not India in India so there is far less risk and two of the bowlers likely won’t be there for the next test.

It depends how long the Windies drag this innings out and whether the second innings would start under lights or not. This Windies batting line up is not India in India so there is far less risk and two of the bowlers likely won’t be there for the next test.
Knowing Australia they will bowl them out today and then put another 250-300 on them. It’s the conservative approach but the follow on is more exciting imo

They’ve done well to drag it out this far. I thought Australia would have got them a while ago.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Rah88
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.