Security nazi's at the game.

I'm not sure why people are so up tight about showing whats in your handbag. Whats so private that you take to a footy game? If its OK for airport security to go through your bags, whats the difference (in privacy terms) of them looking inside a handbag. It saves you more time just showing them and continue walking.

I don't have a problem with them looking in my bag, all they're going to see is my purse, phone, keys...I don't know what is so private in a handbag anyway? It's not like if you're carrying personal medical records or something that a guard is going to stop and read them. Random question - what would you guys consider "personal" in a handbag that you wouldn't want a random security guard seeing?

Maybe there was an upgrade in security measures to inspect more bags, or maybe security is just tighter at the northern end, because I've always entered at the southern end before! [icon_lol1.

Natalie said:
maybe security is just tighter at the northern end, because I've always entered at the southern end before! [icon_lol1.

I use the southern end. [icon_shru

damn who gives a rats.

i like to make their lives easy and just show them, some of them say, your right love, others will take a peak. I've never had a problem with them, just do the right thing by them, i'd hate to have to stand there and have rude people when all they gotta do is take like 20 seconds and flash inside their bag.

Love the guys at skilled stadium, i went to open me bag and he just felt the sides, could sneak some stuff in there me thinks, i dunno whether they are all 'no bringing you own food stuffs in' like suncorp are though

gUt said:
WTF @ Teela's avatar...

Haha it's me, I was a zombie at the time [icon_razz1

I've heard of that way to get a camera into concerts too. Also heard of shoving it down your pants or in your shoe... all though I've heard in America they actually search people there :shock:

Teela said:
gUt said:
WTF @ Teela's avatar...

Haha it's me, I was a zombie at the time [icon_razz1

I've heard of that way to get a camera into concerts too. Also heard of shoving it down your pants or in your shoe... all though I've heard in America they actually search people there :shock:

Last time I went to the Entertainment Centre everyone was patted down. I don't know if they always do it though.

This thread reminds me of a Bulldogs game in Sydney a couple of years ago where security had hand held metal detectors and swept every male in a Bulldogs jersey, but NOT the females (or anyone in Broncos jerseys). As if the Bulldogs fanatics were too stupid to hand over anything illegal to their girlfriends..... on the other hand.....

Wow, this was suppose to be a story telling thread, well I thought, but it's just turned into a massive argument [eusa_clap.gi [icon_thumbs_do

It's a thread full of opinons. I'd call that a healthy debate.

Frank the Tank said:
the last few concerts ive been too ive been patted down and the girls have had their handbags checked, even the ones smaller than an A4 piece of paper icon_thumbs_u

Gee Frank, looks like Stu is taking over - you've slipped up again!

Nashy said:
It's a thread full of opinons. I'd call that a healthy debate.

Dat True haha, I just want more stories about where security guards have been quite the rudeee _woohoo_

Frank the Tank said:
Meat77 said:
[quote="Frank the Tank":2q307xo8]the last few concerts ive been too ive been patted down and the girls have had their handbags checked, even the ones smaller than an A4 piece of paper icon_thumbs_u

Gee Frank, looks like Stu is taking over - you've slipped up again!
Frank cant get into concerts, something about not allowing a machine of war in to see an international band. his inner person has to go, so his inner person posted that he went.

hope that clears up the confusion.[/quote:2q307xo8]

Thanks Stu - I'll sleep better tonight in the knowledge that I'm not so confused

Active Now

• Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • rj9
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • lynx000
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Browny
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.