NEWS Seibold gets last piece of the puzzle

Jedhead

NRL Player
If, Joffa is back then Kennedy and Shiba should drop out and Turps and Joffa should move back into those two bench spots. Shiba never played a minute and was there to cover HIA eventualities. I'm sure Turps can do the same and it allows us to shift Macca into lock when a forward needs a rest.

BroncsFan

NRL Player
If, Joffa is back then Kennedy and Shiba should drop out and Turps and Joffa should move back into those two bench spots. Shiba never played a minute and was there to cover HIA eventualities. I'm sure Turps can do the same and it allows us to shift Macca into lock when a forward needs a rest.
Why exactly would we want Seggy and Turps on the bench... Shiba is there to cover the loss of an outside back. How does Turps help us in that situation??

Also didn't Kennedy do his MCL??
If so he's out regardless.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Why exactly would we want Seggy and Turps on the bench... Shiba is there to cover the loss of an outside back. How does Turps help us in that situation??

Turps can cover anywhwere and yeh I also heard Kennedy had did his MCL but he never made mention of it when interviewed after the game and I have not seen an official statement regarding it either so it's a bit of a mystery.

pagey

NRL Captain

Either he or macca moves 6 with boyd to cover backs.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Dropping SoS would be straight up fucking idiotic. I seriously hope it’s not on the cards.
Can't keep them both in the lineup unless Seggy is dropped which could possibly happen but unlikely. But if you have to choose the between the two, Turps is the obvious choice as he is a vastly better player than SOS. I'm still not convinced that the latter is even first grade standard or ever will be.

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
Can't keep them both in the lineup unless Seggy is dropped which could possibly happen but unlikely. But if you have to choose the between the two, Turps is the obvious choice as he is a vastly better player than SOS. I'm still not convinced that the latter is even first grade standard or ever will be.
Turpin may be a marginally better footy player but he’s so far away from SoS’ half back play it’s not funny. SoS is the best 7 prospect we have.

NSW stables

QCup Player
SOS defensive reads were quite good on the weekend, much better than turpin's. SOS only got caught out the once (for sivo's try- and that was a really well run play).
Turpin regularly runs in placing pressure on staggs and isaako to follow.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
How about Boyd back to 1, Milf to 6, SoS 7 and Turps to start the game at 9. Now that will take us somewhere based on current form. Send turps out wound up to 120% for the first 30 and last 30 to keep the dogs on back foot. Give Macca 10-15 each side of half time to help stiffen up defense.
Put Boyd back at 1 and we may as well book our mad Monday plans now

QCup Player
Put Boyd back at 1 and we may as well book our mad Monday plans now
On current form not so sure..We are a lacking so much ball playing up front that SoS can at least half steer the team around. With SoS and Milf working either side of the ruck feeding ball to and from the big guys, we really actually have a chance of shaking some teams up. We have no problem getting offloads, support and or hunters is what we are missing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter