NEWS Seibold tells Boyd he will play centre next season

so who is ... Glenn? Shibiashaki?

I haven't completely written off Shiba yet although his ball handling is a concern. Perese has ways to go on his defence but it's possible he could make substantial improvement, his attack is impressive. Young Herbie looks a likely lad, I would love to see him get an opportunity.

Throughout Boyds career he has played either fullback or wing. What makes him a lock for the centre spot? Especially considering his age, injuries and apparent lack of effort and commitment displayed multiple times throughout this season.

Boyd to start at centre for 5 games, if he stinks it up, he’ll have to be relegated to q-cup to ensure he doesn’t active the final year.

I fucking knew it. Seibolds a flop.
[automerge]1569117033[/automerge]
He may well be.
[automerge]1569057717[/automerge]
Where the hell is Broncosgoat?? Thought he would be lapping this shit up.

I was at the Burleigh bears actually enjoying some footy for once.

Last edited:
Mate it’s been a fucking absolute shit show for the past two years.
wtf is going on with this club? not dropping boyd and giving lodge the C. fmd they know how to anger their fans.

Maybe Richie kennar could be our block busting centre like the one manly has at the moment? Just a thought...

I fucking knew it. Seibolds a flop.
[automerge]1569117033[/automerge]

I was at the Burleigh bears actually enjoying some footy for once.

why because Badel said Boyd will play center next year ...

you know Badel, the man who has already claimed 3 different things this week about what we will do Boyd in 2020. the man who has been made to look foolish by this club for shit he has "reported" on more than one occasion ...

besides, if not dropping Boyd makes a coach a flop, then you know who else is a flop, don't you

Obviously you’re referring to Bennett but Boyd wasnt this bad last year, or the year before.

It’s almost like some Coaches have the ability to get the best out of their players... weird
why because Badel said Boyd will play center next year ...

you know Badel, the man who has already claimed 3 different things this week about what we will do Boyd in 2020. the man who has been made to look foolish by this club for shit he has "reported" on more than one occasion ...

besides, if not dropping Boyd makes a coach a flop, then you know who else is a flop, don't you

Last edited:
wtf is going on with this club? not dropping boyd and giving lodge the C. fmd they know how to anger their fans.

who says making Lodge the captain would make our fans angry?

Obviously you’re referring to Bennett but Boyd wasnt this bad last year, or the year before.

It’s almost like some Coaches have the ability to get the best out of their players... weird

Boyd has only played under Wayne before. Boyd wasn't very good last year, and very bad this year.

Does he need Wayne to perform? Better than average to below average like last year?

You can't put Boyd's form on Seibold though, fair go.

Boyd has only played under Wayne before. Boyd wasn't very good last year, and very bad this year.

Does he need Wayne to perform? Better than average to below average like last year?

I dunno. He played like the same spud he is now under Wayne at Newcastle. He was dogshit under Wayne last year too. And obviously Wayne and Souths don’t think Wayne could even fix his garbage fire of a career because they didn’t even entertain the thought of signing him even though Souths have been desperate for a fullback since Inglis shifted back to centre.

Wayne has been trying to get the best out of Roberts for 3 years. Fact is he played his best footy for the GC.

Wayne has been trying to get the best out of Roberts for 3 years. Fact is he played his best footy for the GC.

Yup, I thought Roberts would explode once he got back with Bennett at Souths. He has been bang average though. He seems happy just to coast along.

One thing I will begrudgingly tip my hat to Seibold for is getting rid of Jimmy. He is plain lazy with a poor attitude and seems to carry around a massive chip on his shoulder.

Last edited:
Yup, I thought Roberts would explode once he got back with Bennett at South. He has been bang average though. He seems happy just to coast along.

One thing I will begrudgingly tip my hat to Seibold for is getting rid of Jimmy. He is plain lazy with a poor attitude and seems to carry around a massive chip on his shoulder.

Likewise Kodi. He told him you are best for the Broncos off the bench, which is true, and he could go elsewhere if he didn't want to do that. Wayne likely would have dug his heels in with Kodi.

In retrospect should we have kept Moose and let Offa go?

Some fans, I would be ecstatic if they made Lodge captain.

Yup, people are worried it being a 'PR disaster' if Lodge is made captain. That should be the least of peoples' concerns. I would have thought being flogged 58-0 in a final, and 13 years without any premiership success would be more of a worry to sponsors (both existing and potential).

In the world of professional and cut-throat sport, nice guys tend to finish last more often than not. It has certainly been the case for us over recent times.

Last edited:
I'll do you one better, move him to halfback and make him captain/coach.
[automerge]1569055765[/automerge]
That would be the icing on the cake. Imagine the riots at Red Hill if that actually happened LOL
Don't forget CEO too

I certainly can. All of our established players performed worse this year other than they have before. But yeah just a coincidence

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Porthoz
  • Crom
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.