#seiboldout

I’ve been telling people all year that he was soft even when he was a secondary teacher. If he can’t handle teenagers why the hell did we trust him to the only successful & profitable NRL club in the country??

Here are a few milestones that were set in 2019, most of them coming from today's game.

- Fourth worst season in franchise history 11-13-1
- Worst +/- in franchise history (-115)
- Worst ever defeat to Easts/Sydney City/Sydney (32 pts Round 4)
- Equal worst defeat to South Sydney (32 points Rd 4)
- Worst record in Sydney in franchise history (1-6)
-Lowest amount of ball possession in single match in franchise history (34% EF)
-Biggest playoff loss in franchise history (58 pts EF)
- Most mtrs conceded single game in franchise history (2108 EF)
-Biggest metre differential in single game in club history (1294 EF)
- Worst defeat to Parramatta in club history (58 pts EF)
- Worst defeat in club history (Parra 58 pts EF)
- Great margin in NRL finals history (Parra 58 Bris 0 15-9-19)
- Greatest coaching imposter in RL history (Anthony Seibold 2018/19).

After watching the press conference it’s actually obvious that Seibold was really dirty.

He said a few things that made me think there is some change coming next year.....
Hahahahahahahahaha he's all talk.

He's done this before. Promises change then flops out 6. Boyd, 7. Turpin.

He is incompetent. He has no idea what he is doing. Neither does Paul White. The sooner the Broncos see the back of both of them, the better we'll be.
[automerge]1568544418[/automerge]
Here are a few milestones that were set in 2019, most of them coming from today's game.

This should be enough to get him sacked. It won't be, but it should be.

Last edited:

Jesus christ that is some diabolical shit right there.

Gee whiz. This is why I wouldn't be giving him all of next season to prove himself or anything along those lines, because he's on thin ice right now. Find out what his plans for the 2020 spine are and if it is the same old rubbish, he should be punted. Problem is I guess you'd need someone competent left at the club to make a call like that.

You’d be better off focusing on getting rid of the deadwood off the playing roster than sacking a coach in his first year.

Darius Boyd shouldn’t play another game at the Broncos. Alex Glenn and McCullough aren’t required either. I’d be shopping Milford around too. He’s half the player he was a few years ago.

That's the reason why I want him out. He has had all year to make these changes and he refuses to. Hire someone that will.

I’ve been telling people all year that he was soft even when he was a secondary teacher. If he can’t handle teenagers why the hell did we trust him to the only successful & profitable NRL club in the country??

Beat Cows twice though.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I wouldn't take a lot of comfort out of the press conference. As always, he blamed the players, avoided any committal questions, said they aren't good enough, players have improved under his watch and now is not the time to discuss insert question here.

I wouldn't take a lot of comfort out of the press conference. As always, he blamed the players, avoided any committal questions, said they aren't good enough, players have improved under his watch and now is not the time to discuss insert question here.

Who is he referring to when saying players have improved under his watch?

You could argue for staggs Fifita and haas, but they’re all just maturing so improvement is natural. Every established nrl player has had their worst season under his regime.

Who is he referring to when saying players have improved under his watch?

You could argue for staggs Fifita and haas, but they’re all just maturing so improvement is natural. Every established nrl player has had their worst season under his regime.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just paraphrasing his words as best I can.

I guess you could say Carrigan, Haas, Fifita, Staggs, Turpin and Joffa maybe have improved but yeah, how much of that is inspite of Siebs as opposed to because of Siebs?

It is pretty clear Isaako, Gillett, Boyd, Macca, Milf, Oates have all CLEARLY gone backwards.

I am still willing to give Siebs time but goodness me, he makes it hard to be positive.

Bring on Wednesday....

As diabolical as this season has been and how it’s ended, it is only fair to at least give Seibold the full off season and at least the opening half of 2020 to really measure his worth. If it’s much of the same you can justify pulling the pin then as he would have had ample time (18 months) plus 2 off seasons to address the squad issues which is a very reasonable time frame to ask for improvement and at least show a semblance of an attacking structure. The worry is if it doesn’t eventuate we could be paying out a 5 year contract 18 fucking months in! If it comes to that shareholders will asking serious questions

Bring on Wednesday....

As diabolical as this season has been and how it’s ended, it is only fair to at least give Seibold the full off season and at least the opening half of 2020 to really measure his worth. If it’s much of the same you can justify pulling the pin then as he would have had ample time (18 months) plus 2 off seasons to address the squad issues which is a very reasonable time frame to ask for improvement and at least show a semblance of an attacking structure. The worry is if it doesn’t eventuate we could be paying out a 5 year contract 18 fucking months in! If it comes to that shareholders will asking serious questions

A small mercy is I think his contract was ‘only’ 3 million over 5 years so the payout won’t be crazy.

**** all this moaning. How would you blokes be if you Tigers supporters. Ok, we haven't tad a great year, although we did make the eight and you want to implement a coaching revolving door policy. Sorry guys but we just don't have the cattle ATM, who you blame for that is up to your agenda.

Last edited:
For such a stat driven coach, we managed to break a lot of stats.
He may also want to look at his own stats and see how the stat calculator calculates the stats.
Don’t forget the Harvard stat.

**** all this moaning. How would you blokes be if you Tigers supporters. Ok, we haven't tad a great year, although we did make the eight and you want to implement a coaching revolving door policy. Sorry guys but we just don't have the cattle ATM who you blame for that is up to your agenda.

We played well in about 2 games this year, the roosters win and the eels two weeks ago.

People are entitled to take their anger out on seibs

We played well in about 2 games this year, the roosters win and the eels two weeks ago.

People are entitled to take their anger out on seibs
You go for it bud. Doesn't change the fact that we don't have the cattle in key positions. I'll let the reality of a competitive NRL sink in as you allow it.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.