#seiboldout

If Seibs does have his hands tied in regards to selections, then I apologise to him and my focus would shift to the board/Paul White.

Im not happy with pinning all our hope on a 19 year old kid who may get injured early next year again.

Exactly! That's what got us into this mess this year. Once Kodi left, we basically had a kid in Dearden and a virtual rookie in SOS to rely on. They both went down injured so the last resort was to stick Turpin in at halfback. That is a fucked strategy to rely on in terms of player/position management.

You must have good depth in your halves, not rely soley on a couple of kids and a makeshift half who should be playing hooker. We simply must go to market - Croft, Sezer, Foran, some English player I don't care, just get us a bloody decent halves pairing Seibold otherwise we will be up the exact same shit creek in 2020.

I'm calling it now..
If Seibold finds himself having a poor start to 2020, and we don't see vast improvements in this squad, the rumours of Bellamy to Brisbane will be running hot, yet again..
Smith signed a 2yr deal at the end of last year, which sees him off contract at the end of 2020 (from memory.)
This could play into Bellamy actually heading to Brisbane in 2021, potentially brining Smith as an assistant.
All hypothetical, yes, but the media will run with it should we have yet another lean year in 2020.

Too early. If nothing has changed or only minimal insignificant tinkerings next season then I'm onboard. Maybe he wasn't lying when he said we have cap troubles.
we can't have cap troubles... or maybe at least by the start of next season when macca, boyd, and milford are out of the team
[automerge]1568632244[/automerge]
Exactly! That's what got us into this mess this year. Once Kodi left, we basically had a kid in Dearden and a virtual rookie in SOS to rely on. They both went down injured so the last resort was to stick Turpin in at halfback. That is a fucked strategy to rely on in terms of player/position management.

You must have good depth in your halves, not rely soley on a couple of kids and a makeshift half who should be playing hooker. We simply must go to market - Croft, Sezer, Foran, some English player I don't care, just get us a bloody decent halves pairing Seibold otherwise we will be up the exact same shit creek in 2020.
It was poor coaching in this instance boyd and milford was a gamble which in making finals terms was a success however in being a good team not so much.... it was further poor coaching since the broncos have left cory paix and troy dragon left to rot in reserve grade if i am either of them i am offended turpin got selected over them especially paix considering how everyone raves about how he is a cooper cronk clone

Last edited:
If Seibs does have his hands tied in regards to selections, then I apologise to him and my focus would shift to the board/Paul White.
thank you for pointing this out.... someone who is looking a bit further than player or coaching issues..... this coming year will potentially be a bit like the australian cricket teams past year.... it is a time of young players coming through and we will have to wait a while but the benefits will pay off by the end... get rid of milford, boyd and mccullough, blood some new young talent... after another season find where the problem is and hit the market because we still don't know quite where the problem lies.... the end result will be a great broncos dynasty

I want to give Seibs the benefit of the doubt and believe he's been hampered by being dumped with a bit of a duff squad to start with but my head keeps screaming one word that makes me doubt he is the real deal - Shibisaki!

I want to give Seibs the benefit of the doubt and believe he's been hampered by being dumped with a bit of a duff squad to start with but my head keeps screaming one word that makes me doubt he is the real deal - Shibisaki!
shiba was fucking horrible but could defend.
He could defend better than Herbie or Coates which is why he kept getting the nod.
At least I hope that’s the reason, if it’s not then that means Seibs is a potato and we’re fucked!
[automerge]1568636069[/automerge]

Last edited:
thank you for pointing this out.... someone who is looking a bit further than player or coaching issues..... this coming year will potentially be a bit like the australian cricket teams past year.... it is a time of young players coming through and we will have to wait a while but the benefits will pay off by the end... get rid of milford, boyd and mccullough, blood some new young talent... after another season find where the problem is and hit the market because we still don't know quite where the problem lies.... the end result will be a great broncos dynasty

Unfortunately, this team doesn’t have a Steve Smith to come back in and paper over the awfulness of every other spine member.

Unfortunately, this team doesn’t have a Steve Smith to come back in and paper over the awfulness of every other spine member.

Can S. Smith play halfback?

Probably.

Seibold. His last 32 NRL games: 18 losses, 13 wins, 1 draw. A 40% win rate.
images
Oh yeah? What was Hassler's record in his last year at the dogs?

10 wins 14 losses

How's he going now?

This flogging sucks, but this will be good for us. It shows just how far off the mark we are. It will give Siebold a license to go to town in the off season.
Exactly. The board put the breaks on him dropping Macca and Boyd for good because of their long serving history.

But now, he's been given the license to clean house.

I just emailed the broncos membership email asking them why I should renew my membership after the last two finals appearances.

Is there another way to contact the club?
I won't be renewing membership if Darius is still at the club

We wont win a premiership under seibold (even with time). A premiership side is tough, gritty and even if they lose, they make it hard.

This team is soft and seibold does not have there temprement or capacity to change that.
[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] calm down mate. Go take a 27 year nap

Active Now

• Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • mrtij
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.