#seiboldout

Let's get this trending. This **** has done absolutely nothing. Joe blow off the street could get this stacked team to the finals, yet he plays a bunch of useless has-beens (Darius, Macca) or out of position players (Turpin) in key positions. He was meant to come in and make the tough decisions. He has done anything but that. I've had it, this is embarrassing. We're the Brisbane Broncos ffs.
Sack White with him

Last edited:
We wont win a premiership under seibold (even with time). A premiership side is tough, gritty and even if they lose, they make it hard.

This team is soft and seibold does not have there temprement or capacity to change that.

We wont win a premiership under seibold (even with time). A premiership side is tough, gritty and even if they lose, they make it hard.

This team is soft and seibold does not have there temprement or capacity to change that.

I'm pretty sure if the club dragged him in tomorrow and demanded an explanation, he'd blame the players.

Seibold will prob stick with Turpin and Boyd next year cause they still have a 'winning' record. Its all on you for one of our most pathetic performances.
Have to start from scratch and fcking grow balls and get rid of our spine and sack Macca and Boyd and happily Milf too if he doesn't improve..

Bennett really fucked us with Boyd's deal in particular. What a smoking turd of a decision.
Lol mate, you need to get over Bennett
[automerge]1568534224[/automerge]
I’m just glad I didn’t start this thread. People would be threatening to go and have a cry and leave the forum.

Last edited:
Would rather the higher-ups to get sacked, those who made the decision in the first place.

Bringing segs on at the 50th minute like clockwork just proves that Seibold needs to go. Hasn’t made a single adjustment all year.
Someone tell the broncos I will coach them for free.

Exactly this. If he could have shown that he can make a change, I'd give him time. But he just goes in with the same squad that has let us down.

in case of sickness,...im sicker r than ever ,,, nuff said

Started to enjoy the match with 20 to go .... found myself cheering for Parra to crack 50

It is the only loss this year I haven't be miserable about.
The score line was predictable. Parra ran amok against the Tigers at the first game at Bankwest.
First Semi there, full house, we were always going to get smashed.
Plus the fact we have no game plan, players out of position and a coach who is clueless.

Last edited:
Some serious questions about a coach?
And like someone else mentioned his support staff , the structures that have been implemented are diabolical.
They ask no questions in attack and are shakey as in defense.
Big improvements need to be made or I'd be happy to give Kevin and Hodges a chance, at least we know that our attack would be on song.

How are any of you defending Seibold?

You should not lose an NRL game by 58, period. You should not lose a finals game by 58, EVER.

We have been flogged so many times this year and nothing has improved. He is utterly inept.

We should be cutting our losses with Seibold as quickly as we can, and White too.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Redux
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.