PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Yes? He played well. He's played really well plenty of times. Doesn't prove anything I've said wrong though. Can't have a proper discussion when you blokes can't comprehend what's being said.

He played well tonight and that's exactly what I want to see every week.

Not sure exactly how Cobbo could "do something about it" when Luai was invisible or passing early all night either.

Or it could be that he’s doing all of the poor things he’s done in club land and it’s not going to work at Origin level? There’s flaws in his game and he really needs to fix them.

Once again, and? He was apparently training poorly which is my entire fucking point. It will work for him until he needs to rely on anything other than natural talent. The point has completely cleared your thick skull.

He didn't do the poor things he does at club land tonight, probably because he wasn't babied by DCE at training and he pulled his finger out. Good. This is what we want to happen.

Once again, and? He was apparently training poorly which is my entire fucking point. It will work for him until he needs to rely on anything other than natural talent. The point has completely cleared your thick skull.

He didn't do the poor things he does at club land tonight, probably because he wasn't babied by DCE at training and he pulled his finger out. Good. This is what we want to happen.
Let him be man, he is a good player.

Yes? He played well. He's played really well plenty of times. Doesn't prove anything I've said wrong though. Can't have a proper discussion when you blokes can't comprehend what's being said.

He played well tonight and that's exactly what I want to see every week.

Not sure exactly how Cobbo could "do something about it" when Luai was invisible or passing early all night either.

So you’ve just conceded your opinion will never be changed, if all he can do is play well (which he has done, multiple times, as you admitted) and when he does play well you still hold the same views, I don’t know how else he can change your mind.

Thanks for verifying that it’s not worth discussing. I look forward to you taking a few more shots at him from the peanut gallery on the off nights he does have though.

So you’ve just conceded your opinion will never be changed, if all he can do is play well (which he has done, multiple times, as you admitted) and when he does play well you still hold the same views, I don’t know how else he can change your mind.

Thanks for verifying that it’s not worth discussing. I look forward to you taking a few more shots at him from the peanut gallery on the off nights he does have though.
It’s not an opinion. To myself, it’s a verified fact that he’s a lazy trainer, difficult to coach because he is a lazy trainer, he’s a bit dumb for talking about the coach on a podcast and some of his in-game decisions, and that he might struggle if he doesn’t change his work ethic when his body slows down and his natural abilities are no longer there. This has all been said to me by somebody at the club. Once again, you don’t need to believe that but I’ve let BHQ know plenty of correct news from this same source and you guys ate that up.

I haven’t conceded that my opinion won’t change, but I hope his efforts on the paddock change my opinion of him. If he keeps playing like he did last night, and how he has played sometimes over the years then I’ll be a very happy person. I want to see him improve, mentally, physically and everywhere in between.

Surely it is time to stop tagging Cult every time Cobbo has a good game? Like it's pretty childish now. I get it he has had several goes at a guy you like but how many times until you deem enough is enough? I have my issues with Cobbo around the podcast and whatever. Cult never said he was a bad player just that he has issues with his training and application.

If a report comes out about Cobbo training the house down tag him then and point and laugh.

Once again, and? He was apparently training poorly which is my entire fucking point.

Apparently....
according to Pete Badel / CM

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

Surely it is time to stop tagging Cult every time Cobbo has a good game? Like it's pretty childish now. I get it he has had several goes at a guy you like but how many times until you deem enough is enough? I have my issues with Cobbo around the podcast and whatever. Cult never said he was a bad player just that he has issues with his training and application.

If a report comes out about Cobbo training the house down tag him then and point and laugh.
Is the thread still open? The whipping will continue.

Any one notice Fox Sports changed his name to Elwyn after he scored his 1st try ?

Posted it on screen Elwyn Cobbo .

Is the thread still open? The whipping will continue.
There is no whipping. All it’s proving is a complete lack of comprehension from a certain few. Congratulations.

There is no whipping. All it’s proving is a complete lack of comprehension from a certain few. Congratulations.
Mocking slanderous accusations "He’s fat, dumb and lazy" - nah, we're just standing up for a kid who's doing well and copping shit from ignorant and hateful people.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.