PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Yesterday I saw two posters refer to someone as mentally disabled slurs, one of them was just deleted with no ban and the other is still on here. I can't see Selwyn being referred to as mentally disabled anywhere.

Autism is known as a mental disability .

Old mate earlier said ; fat , lazy and autistic . That`s a pretty nasty slur IMO .

The problem with Cobbo is that he doesn’t want to learn. I’ve spoken to people in the know who say that he’s already done everything he wants to do

Well if that's the case, time to show him the door.

I don`t think being called fat , lazy and mentally disabled are part of the job description .

That`s key board warrior in mum`s basement shit .
i have never called him or anyone else mentally disabled.

Autism is known as a mental disability .

Old mate earlier said ; fat , lazy and autistic . That`s a pretty nasty slur IMO .
Excuse me, I never said that and I would never say that. Show me the proof I said that now or remove this post.

I cant hate on Cobbo, he is just a dumb kid learning his way.
The podcast stuff was stupid, but not malicious.

He is 20, and shown some insanely good athleticism and truly creative moments in his short time in the game.
Of course he is going to have off moments, even the very best do, but he will come good i reckon.

Taking multiple runs in a set multiple times late in a game when everyone is stuffed is not doing the hard play?
Yeah but that effort to not catch the ball was honestly pathetic.

He was obviously scared of Tesi`s amazing abilities under the high ball so decided to leave it for Tesi , then push Tesi into touch . LOL .

Did Reece Walsh also let a bomb bounce ? Or was that my imagination ?

He was obviously scared of Tesi`s amazing abilities under the high ball so decided to leave it for Tesi , then push Tesi into touch . LOL .

I can't remember the walsh one, I was quite drunk watching the game lol, but the one Cobbo let go was ideal for him to catch he just didn't want to commit to it.

I mean I haven't re-watched the game back yet so I may be misremembering. But the kick wasn't even that high or had much kick chase pressure. He would've caught it easily uncontested. He just had a brain snap or something . Was very odd.

Walsh's bounce kinda make sense since it was a swirling bomb. But this... Ugh idk.

Letting a bomb bounce with very little pressure because the ball was moving is different than pulling out of a low over and under bomb that you were standing under because there were two players near you.

Ah yes the old ‘you don’t agree with my opinion so you know nothing about footy’. Brilliant.

Plenty of 20 year olds in and out of the game that don’t do the stupid shit he does.
Because this nonsense is utterly clueless.

All 20 year olds are fucking up and have done forever. Heck even 30+ year olds **** up on the regular.

ARey had a night to forget on the field tonight where's your torch and pitch fork there? Threw the ball over the side line, two dodgy kicks in play, missed 3/4 conversions etc.

This post is heavy bias, ignorance, and hate because he said a few dumb things last year. Nothing more.

The kid has proven he has the talent and he's very young and has a lot to learn. Just like Suallii who's made tonnes of brain dead reads in defense etc.

So yes. This thread is showing serious lack of game understanding.

Because this nonsense is utterly clueless.

All 20 year olds are fucking up and have done forever. Heck even 30+ year olds **** up on the regular.

ARey had a night to forget on the field tonight where's your torch and pitch fork there? Threw the ball over the side line, two dodgy kicks in play, missed 3/4 conversions etc.

This post is heavy bias, ignorance, and hate because he said a few dumb things last year. Nothing more.

The kid has proven he has the talent and he's very young and has a lot to learn. Just like Suallii who's made tonnes of brain dead reads in defense etc.

So yes. This thread is showing serious lack of game understanding.
He didn’t **** up. He gave up.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  • broncoscope
  • Fatboy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.