PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Sad to see whats happeing to Cobbo, but he's just not professional enough and anyone who called it out ( @Cult specifically, and has been proved right i might ad ) got shouted down. He's not some inexperienced kid anymore, he's got a lot of NRL football under his belt.

Hopefully, he can get his mojo back because he is a talent, but i'm questioning his desire to push himself. Maybe he needs time to sort his personal life out and get his head back into a good space.

If you’re an NRL player, it means you are elite. You are the top of the top.
You must also behave and conduct yourself as such. You might be young, dumb etc etc.
That’s all well and might be true, but not an excuse. As far as I’m concerned, any bloke playing sport for a living (on 200K or above) needs to pull their head in. Otherwise, **** off to the end of a shovel and learn what it’s like to actually work for a living and earn it.

I think Wayne was right to roll the dice on him for the Dolphins........

He didn't give it to him
He made him earn it.
and when Milford failed....he cut him loose.
He's still on the payroll. So is Tesi.

Sad to see whats happeing to Cobbo, but he's just not professional enough and anyone who called it out ( @Cult specifically, and has been proved right i might ad ) got shouted down. He's not some inexperienced kid anymore, he's got a lot of NRL football under his belt.

Hopefully, he can get his mojo back because he is a talent, but i'm questioning his desire to push himself. Maybe he needs time to sort his personal life out and get his head back into a good space.

Selwyn has become the mirror image of the entire squad.

No confidence.......mentally shot to pieces........fragile........ on the edge of a fucken nervous breakdown.

It would come as no surprise to me to walk into our dressing sheds at halftime and see the lights off and everybody lying in the fetal position....rocking themselves.

This generation is as soft as **** !!!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

He’s gonna go to Melbourne and become an immortal isn’t he….

thought he was off to the UK next year...re Milf. ?
No, Wayne's going to Souths next season.

Milf and Tesi will see also see out their contracts at the Dolphins.

You still have the chance to see all of the above jumping through flaming hoops for Redcliffe.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • The True King
  • Wild Horse
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • thenry
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.