PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Just wait till he goes to the Roosters on a train and trial/match payments.
You know, to be close to family and cultcha 😵‍💫

Who gives a **** if he goes to the Roosters, if it’s the right choice for the Broncos that’s all that matters.

This Roosters boogey man bullshit is so cringe.
Oh no, you misunderstood. I can’t wait for him and his piss weak attitude to **** off.
All I’m saying is, he will probably end up at the rooters

I
I'm not going to bag the bloke for not being right, shit happens and he's not been 100% for what seems like most of the year. I do have to ask though why did Kev play him when he's so off?? He almost wasn't there tonight. I know we're down on troops (R&R again...) but we had Oates as 18th man, not that it would have helped tonight.
Cobbo deserves a flogging from supporters. His personal life, by his own making, has fucked his season. Ridiculously talented player, but has a Milford attitude. Selwyn is his own worst enemy. Cult called him out for being a lazy trainer. The police have called him out for being a shit human.

I

Cobbo deserves a flogging from supporters. His personal life, by his own making, has fucked his season. Ridiculously talented player, but has a Milford attitude. Selwyn is his own worst enemy. Cult called him out for being a lazy trainer. The police have called him out for being a shit human.

Yep. Just another tragic case of a quality footballer being trapped in the body of a sook. Another of those blokes who never could find a way to appreciate what they had beyond their own personal issues. We are seeing this with Latrell and Fifita as well, Yes playing footy successfully is hard work, but that's the fucking idea. You earn the success. It doesn't just fall in your lap off the back of your teammates carrying you for 8 games out of 10, and the other two being you pulling out a freakish performance because you happened to be in the mood that week.

I

You've never been to Cherbourg, have you? Even Murgon?

Yes, he has issues, but he's not the first nor will be the last NRL player with those. If the Broncos as a club can't help him stay on the straight and narrow then we need to cut him loose. Another club will, or he'll be lost to the game. It is what it is.

You've never been to Cherbourg, have you? Even Murgon?
I was born in Mt Isa you knob. Much family in Cloncurry. My uncle married an indigenous woman. They are my cousins lol. Please go on with your vast first hand knowledge.

I was born in Mt Isa you knob. Much family in Cloncurry. My uncle married an indigenous woman. They are my cousins lol. Please go on with your vast first hand knowledge.

Doesn't address a single thing I said, but hey, whatever. I'm not defending him mate, he shouldn't have been in the side if he's not fit to be there and if the club can't get the best from him then move him on.

Doesn't address a single thing I said, but hey, whatever. I'm not defending him mate, he shouldn't have been in the side if he's not fit to be there and if the club can't get the best from him then move him on.
I do not know the areas you spoke of. I assume you were calling me out for not knowing what goes on within the Indigenous rural areas. I corrected you on that for good reason.

As for selecting him....Kevin is desperate.

It is not Kevins, or any other head coaches job, to make up for whatever happened to a young man. Men need to be men at some point.

Wayne's also had his fair share of rehab failures: Milford, James Roberts, etc.

Yes but he also knows a spud when he sees one and doesn't persist with them longer than he should.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.