Semi Radradra does a SBW on the Parramatta Eels

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Opps

Semi paid his own way to Australia.

About 2.30 in.

Thought so, I was sure that it was just Eto Nabuli that they spotted and got signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Eels statement on Radradra:

The Parramatta Eels confirmed on Saturday night that Semi Radradra has been granted permission to return to Fiji for a short family visit during the bye round.
He is expected to return to Sydney in time to prepare for the club's next NRL game against Cronulla.
Semi Radradra is contracted to play for the Parramatta Eels until the end of the 2017 season, and has given no indication that the contract will not be honoured.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It could just be the Eels in damage control mode.

But if it is all bullshit, I think something needs to be done to Weidler. It's not the first time he has spread lies.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Parra aren't the only ones in denial mode, all over social media, personally I think there maybe something to him leaving.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
There might be some truth in it. Radradra has been spotted in France!

13417485_1194616720570403_2504875053978302803_n.png

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Must admit, and i said it the other day, it wouldn't surprise me if we pick him up. Heard a bit of information, third hand admittedly, that made me think him leaving parra might have legs and that Bennett was the coach he wanted to work under. Didn't take it overly seriously but i do wonder now.

If he has done a sonny bill, i wouldn't be too impressed with him tbh. I get he wants more money, who doesn't? But you do need to conduct yourself in the right way. If he signed a contract with Parra and they breached it then surely he can get out of it.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sloth field with a few more details

Semi Radradra walk out eels nrl rugby

PARAMATTA Eels players and officials started worrying about Semi Radradra when he suddenly cleared out his rented home unit more than two weeks ago.It’s when all the talk started that he wanted to quit the NRL.
Semi is a private man but word soon got around of his relationship breakdown and split from his long term partner and the mother of his 18-month-old daughter.
The unit he rented within a couple of kilometres of Parramatta Stadium was soon vacated.
The Eels have no plans to release him early from his contract which expires at the end of the 2018 season.
They say he has been given permission to return to his family in Fiji this week because the club has a bye next weekend.
He is then expected to be back on deck on Monday week for the following game against the Sharks.

So I guess Monday week is D-Day.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
He was a nobody when he signed.

Andrew Johns & Brad Fittler spotted him on their annual trip to Fiji to find players & thought he would be a great in the NRL & they contacted Parra to sign him.

Yep, that's why nobodies with potential have options in their favour. If you're still shit after 2 years you still have a contract but if you are killing it you negotiate an upgrade.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The Parramatta Eels and Semi Radradra's management can confirm the star winger will be returning as expected to prepare for the club's next NRL game against Cronulla.

Semi has also assured the club today that he will remain with the Eels as per his contract until at least the end of the 2017 season.

"Like other Eels players during the bye round, Semi was granted leave by the club to return home and visit family. This has led to some unnecessary speculation regarding his future," said Semi Radradra's manager, George Christodoulou from Next Generation Sports.

"I have spoken to Semi directly and he would like to assure Eels fans and the wider rugby league community that he will be returning as scheduled in time to prepare for Eels' next NRL game against Cronulla.

"He remains fully committed to his teammates and will be remaining with the Eels until at least the end of the 2017 season, as per his current contract."

The club will be making no further comment regarding this matter.

Eels statement: Radradra to stay - NRL.com

I'm wondering, can the Eels sue?

I would love it if they sued Weidler.

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Ben Teo won't do interviews with him if iirc. The guy is just scum

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Wielder is total scum. Him and Rebecca Wilson should get married, and move to mars.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
On Fox sports they said, the story was true.

They also said, Semi's manager met with the NRL & they said, if he leaves he will never be allowed to come back to the NRL & that's when his manager said he was coming back.

They also said this is the 3rd time he as gone back to Fiji & then asked for money to return.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Astro
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • Tim K
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.