Send Off

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What disgusts me about this as well, is after the game last night, all over social media and news sites was the insanity of that send off.
This morning, you cannot find mention of it on the Nine news website no matter how hard you look.
NRL and Vlandys are using media manipulation to control the image of the game in the face of complete incompetency, just another reason i wont watch again this year.

I bet the crooked **** got it written into the media contract or something too. Given his love for horses, he is used to dealing with the media absolutely ruining the sports he likes in the media, so he bans it.

Wish they'd ban his fucking head, I'd rather watch Gould eat a banana in HD.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I know I’m only one person but if others like me can switch the game off and leave it off, one person can become many and this is what will lead to change.

If people keep watching this trash, the powers that suck will just continue to think they’re justified in what they do. If people stop watching, the media will be forced to act because their product will be worth nothing.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I know I’m only one person but if others like me can switch the game off and leave it off, one person can become many and this is what will lead to change.

If people keep watching this trash, the powers that suck will just continue to think they’re justified in what they do. If people stop watching, the media will be forced to act because their product will be worth nothing.

We have Nielsen TV ratings boxes. They know we turned it off last night.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I cancelled my Kayo with the reason 'Peter V'landys'. Used a free trial cause I thought we had a chance against Dragon and Raiders.

Good bye Rugby League. :(

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019

That's why i have drawn a line in the sand mate.
Wont watch again till Vlandys is gone.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
This is off topic but does anyone else love it when a Captains Challenge is successful?

I love watching the ref being called out for being wrong and having to stand there and watch as the whole nation watches their error in slow motion.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.