Sexual assault allegation

THORN12 said:
Apparently its all a mistake about the Broncos. The girl told her friends she wanted a boy in her ***t on Friday. Not Boyd then Hunt and Thaiday.
(cheesy joke smsed to me)

got the same sms earlier. joke isn't a good one though

The Rock said:
Check out this picture they put on the daily telegraph.

0,,6257859,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 66,00.html

Oohhh nooo, heaven help these boys, look at them they look so naughty, omg photos have emerged!!!

Give me a facking break.
:roll: I got photos like that on my facebook and so do my friends. Good to see Locky & Hunt partying with their fans after that awesome win v Newcastle!!!!

It's quite funny to read the comments on the telegraph blog. Most people are far from being broncos fans, but a lot are giving the paper a lot of grief over publishing such 'wild' photos.

My comment got published.

LMFAO at the so called wild photos. Your paper is scrapping the bottom of the barrel on this photo.

Posted by: Kaz of Sunshine Coast 1:01pm today

If you scrap the bottom of the barrel, the contents will fall out. Pretty pointless.

Oh well.

We all know YOU are far superior than some of us mere plebs. [icon_razz1

Superior? Who said anything about being superior? Just a humourous and common typo :P

Russo said:
Ahhhh the beauty of having Channel 9 HD, I get to watch the AFL Footy show not the League crap icon_thumbs_u

Bhahahahahahaha, you follow AFL

Coxy said:
What was the headline?

Hunt signals attack of two finger jelly monsters in secret photo
"First pictures of legendary blurry faced man!!!"

hol said:
Just e-mailed this on the Casablanca's website.

I am quite disappointed after seeing your irresponsible story in regards to Darren Lockyer 'tackling' one of your staff members. As a club/cafe that has made significant profit with your proximity to Suncorp Stadium (and by extension, the Brisbane Broncos games), I find it deplorable that Casablanca are cashing in on the off-field woes of the Brisbane Broncos.

If the patrons were obviously intoxicated, it begs the question why they were continued to be served alcohol in the first place? Surely, in accordance with liquor licensing laws & regulations and RSA policies, this is not allowed? Why was this alleged assault not reported to the police, and instead aired on national television?

Before Saturday's game, I was planning on having dinner and drinks at Casablanca's. Instead, I will take my dollars elsewhere and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Unfortunately, if this incident did in fact occur, it's legitimacy has been tarnished as it just looks like a cheap grap for publicity on the part of your club.

Reply from Casablanca's.

"I understand where you are coming from as a Broncos supporter. We have it on
footage. And yes we do know the Liquor Licensing laws and we did NOT serve
the players as they were intoxicated! Instead they came into our Venue and
STOLE alcohol (which is also on camera) and when my boss approached them,
they became aggressive! My boss was really scared of them...they were out of control
and we thought they were going to hurt the staff employees.

I too am a Broncos supporter but don't you think that being that famous and
in the public eye all the time they would try think a little more about
their actions.

Regards,

Reception - Casablanca"

What were you expecting? You send a stupid pointless email, and they send you a stupid pointless email back.

hol said:
Reply from Casablanca's.

"I understand where you are coming from as a Broncos supporter. We have it on
footage. And yes we do know the Liquor Licensing laws and we did NOT serve
the players as they were intoxicated! Instead they came into our Venue and
STOLE alcohol (which is also on camera)"

Didn't they say earlier that the Broncos threw the money at the person & took the bottles that they paid for.

Now they stole them.

Hammo said:
Russo said:
Ahhhh the beauty of having Channel 9 HD, I get to watch the AFL Footy show not the League crap icon_thumbs_u

Bhahahahahahaha, you follow AFL

You play Yawnion, and get injured due to getting too old [icon_wink

Yawnion? I have a feeling some deal with Union will be the only way to save our game, bot to mention it's not that boring.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Swordfish
  • Spooky1013
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.