Sharks face salary cap breach allegations

Cronulla are lucky to get one CH9 game per season on CH9, CH9 won't care. I highly doubt this will affect their ratings.

Cronulla are lucky to get one CH9 game per season on CH9, CH9 won't care. I highly doubt this will affect their ratings.
if cronulla were to get suspended for 2 years, like they can if more than 3 players are suspended for taking banned substances, it very much will affect channel 9 since its in their contract that there are 8 games per weekend. cant do 8 games with 15 teams.

and id think that uncovering a huge drug scandal in the league will probably affect ratings for the worse, even if its only a little. 9 will be all over a new contract, believe me.

Not to mention it's the image of the games that will hurt the ratings the most.

if cronulla were to get suspended for 2 years, like they can if more than 3 players are suspended for taking banned substances, it very much will affect channel 9 since its in their contract that there are 8 games per weekend. cant do 8 games with 15 teams.

and id think that uncovering a huge drug scandal in the league will probably affect ratings for the worse, even if its only a little. 9 will be all over a new contract, believe me.
Wait what... If 3 players get suspended the whole club could get suspended for 2 years??
Wow, I wasn't aware of that!

I can't give him any credit, he's anonymous, he could be batman for all I know.

p0Adq.png

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.