Shaun Metcalf back in NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock said:
Nashy said:
[quote="The Rock":9zshes9v]It's Nashy. As if I'm surprised. Only reason Nahsy supports "rehabilitation" for crooks like this is so he can use it to warrant forgiveness when he stuffs up himself.

Uhh yeah, I didn't create it, so go jump. I don't even know where you pulled the rest of that. God, wipe the shit off your chin, you're embarrassing yourself.

I have time, and time, and time, and time, and time again expressed my opinion on this matter in this very thread, just as the other side of the argument has time, and time, and time, and time disagreed, and talked down about anyone who thinks what the Warriors did was a good thing.

I have given my opinion. You have given yours. What more do you want? Do you want to keep arguing, and belittling any other opinion on a touchy subject? Do you want me to retract everything I've said, and everything I believe in the justice system, and the correctional systems in Australia and New Zealand just to appease your appetite for having the winning opinion, and being right?

Is that what you want Shaun?

Or are you just once, and hell, do it only once if you really want. Forget about the fact that it is 'Nashy' making the posts, and give up on your little personal vendetta against anything I disagree with you about.

Same goes for Coxy and Porhoz. Would you like me to retract my argument about people behind bars having the right to rehabilitation, and the right to be allowed back into society?

An opinion that I have had for years prior to this thread being created.

An opinion that is clearly not liked, and was actually discussed back in the day as a reason to ban me permanently.

Don't answer, I'll do it.

I retract all comments in regard to my thoughts on the worlds justice and penal systems. I hope all criminals who are convicted of a vicious crime are killed. I don't care if it's at all possible that they are suffering from a medical and/or mental condition, I want them dead.

Is that acceptable? What you've all been trying to do by continuing to argue? You all have valid points, and unlike what you all seem to be doing, I accept what you are saying, and understand you thinking that way. But I don't have to agree. Just like you don't agree with me.

Why the hell this thread remains open is beyond me. It's been going in circles for weeks. To the point where people are debating when a foetus is classed a a human, to try and make out whether someone, who the courts have tried as not committing attempted murder, is indeed and attempted murderer.

Anyway. I agree to disagree.

Call me what you like, I don't give a ****, I've had worse from everyone in here in the past. Peace.

Who cares if you didn't make it, you joined the page so you agree with it. That's the point!

I am not even arguing about rehab anymore, I have found a new argument - Why are we congratulating the warriors? You tell me Nashy. You liked the page so you obviously support the idea. Like pwn said, it's a neutral thing at best for people woo support his signing, but it's nothing to "congratulate".

I bring this up because I thought that you and others, despite how warped I think your opinions were, had some class in this matter. Clearly not if you're supporting pages that congratulating the Warriors on signing a scum bag like this.[/quote:9zshes9v]

I HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT!

If you need a refresher, go and do your homework on the previous pages of this thread. It's been covered.

Hey look it's Coxy and Rocky on a merry go round.

merry-go-round-%20first%20pull.jpg

I'm surprised this thread is still goin tbh [icon_shru

You're right, Scotsman McGregor.

This is only going in circles now. I am locking it.

If you have something you want to add THAT HASN'T been covered, send me a PM and I'll add it to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • levikaden
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Tmac
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.