Shopping for 7's

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
Seeing as we are going to build our team around the milf, and as everyone knows he can't organise - it got me thinking, who are some realistic options that could play 7 for the broncos in 2019 / 2020 and beyond?

Do we continue with the Nikorima experiment?
Do we promote internally (Eg dargan)?
Or do we look elsewhere? And if so who?

...still shits me that blake green, cooper cronk and James Malony were off contract last year.....

Give Dargan a run until a quality half comes off contract, which is what we should have done last year.

Either Dargan kicks on and we don't need to do anything or he flops and we know where we stand.

Well Ryley Jacks has just had an excellent game for the Storm so Croft's future there is looking pretty bleak.

Sign him up.

.still shits me that blake green, cooper cronk and James Malony were off contract last year....

Neither Cronk or Maloney were off contract last year ... both were granted releases

Shits me we didn’t buy Riley Jacks or Hodkinson at 150 as backups. Or keep Marshall.

Pearce would have been worth a lower offer if had cash (might have taken a bit less than Newcastle) or Green (although admit didn’t predict his current form) but since we signed others couldn’t afford.

Maloney no. Cronk would ok go to Sydney and is getting to twilight.

Well Ryley Jacks has just had an excellent game for the Storm so Croft's future there is looking pretty bleak.

Sign him up.
You class that as excellent... how fucking far have our standards fallen

We should get Emma Sykes from the Aussie women 7's. Wouldn't do worse than Kodi. She just laid on a beautiful kick for a try.

AJ Brimson. Throw the cash at him just to annoy the Titans.

If Dargan turns out to be a decent halfback then at least we have a potential future fullback covered too.

Can anyone name a better half than Nikorima that is available ? Even in the past off-season Pearce was the only one realistically available to us & Wayne said "Thanks, but no thanks".

Technically, I think he said thanks, but no fuckwits allowed. Still, Pearce is carving up.

There really isn’t better options than Kodi but that’s no excuse, they had plenty of time to plan for these scenarios with backup plans.

No F***wits. Don’t mind the policy but is Pearce that bad that right mentor
Couldn’t turn it around?

Besides if that is the policy why do we keep getting halves that so no thanks to legends coaching them? How big of a f***wit do u have to be to say no to Locky!

No F***wits. Don’t mind the policy but is Pearce that bad that right mentor
Couldn’t turn it around?

Besides if that is the policy why do we keep getting halves that so no thanks to legends coaching them? How big of a f***wit do u have to be to say no to Locky!

There might be more to it.......I'm picking up on a dark underbelly in Lockyer's persona.

There might be more to it.......I'm picking up on a dark underbelly in Lockyer's persona.
Is it possible you might just be creating that underbelly from absolutely nothing though?

Absolutely not!!

Anyone who can go through that kind of hair transition....so publicly....

makes me ask some questions.

AJ Brimson. Throw the cash at him just to annoy the Titans.

If Dargan turns out to be a decent halfback then at least we have a potential future fullback covered too.

Unfortunately I believe brimson re-signed not long ago

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.