As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
In what way?

Weed we keep him, Coke he's flicked?

Roadside drug tests are horribly, horribly inaccurate and produce a hell of a lot of false positives. That's why the tests are sent to a lab prior to anything happening.

In what way?

Weed we keep him, Coke he's flicked?
From my understanding, the blood test will give a better idea if it was just trace amounts of drugs in his system which didn't impact his driving, or whether he was actually high at the time of the crash.

Kind of like how you can blow a 0.01 the morning after drinking and be safe to drive, I guess the same applies for drugs.

I'm leaning no, but we need to get Hunt in for next year because the NRL are going to hit him with a massive suspension regardless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we get some sort of cap relief if he's subject to a mandatory stand down period?

I'm leaning no, but we need to get Hunt in for next year because the NRL are going to hit him with a massive suspension regardless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we get some sort of cap relief if he's subject to a mandatory stand down period?

zero chance of that happening. the Dragons have already said they will not release him for the 2025 season

6 hrs ago.......?

The media also claimed that the Cowboys wanted Cobbo despite Cobbo's father claiming it was a load of shit.

the Dragons themselves have repeatedly said that Hunt will not be released from his contract... I think they've proven they mean it

the Dragons themselves have repeatedly said that Hunt will not be released from his contract
That was before the possible availability of Ezra Mam. If Dragons' recruitment aren't going over whether they could get the best out of Ezra at the cost of Ben Hunt for 2025, then they aren't doing their job.

Time to make a proper statement to the playing group if that drug test comes back positive

Really need to see the charges. We need to find out why he has no license first, then why he went onto the wrong side of the road all on top of did he have drugs in his system.

I personally think if he is guilty or a couple of those things, then dispose of him. Should have done it with Payne, and we should do it with Ezra if he is found guilty.

I'd have to see the results of the drug test.
If he was under the influence while driving I don't think in good conscience you can keep him on.

Driving unlicensed is stupid but that in itself isn't a sackable offense imo, at least not as far as a one and done strike.

Additionally testing positive for drugs is different from driving under the influence.

Most medical marijuana patients will fail a road side drug test, despite being sober.

Roadside drug tests are horribly, horribly inaccurate and produce a hell of a lot of false positives. That's why the tests are sent to a lab prior to anything happening.
Would you check into rehab if you didn't have a drug issue? Probably not.

It'll return something with the bloods. Hopefully not JAC style.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Maddy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Jason Simmons
  • broncoscope
  • Porthoz
  • Xarr
  • Scorchie
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • barker
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.