Should Mam be sacked?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 50.7%

• Total voters
Also, I’m sure a lot of us would have very different opinions if the occupants of the other car were more injured or killed.
Ya reckon?!?

I think if they were killed people would be wanting him to be captain of the club...

I guess you're right, it is fun to say ridiculous things!

What happens if the 2nd test comes back negative. (I know, not going to happen)

The media, opposition fans will be saying cover up.
Ever heard of anyone checking themselves into rehab for being stupid?

Ever heard of people checking themselves into rehab for mental health issues.
immediately after causing a head on collision and failing a road side drug test....?

no

Do fans not find it strange how players are getting done for Drugs via police stops/crashing cars but not via internal testing? Has there been a player been stood down for 12 weeks as per NRL regulations if they are found to have drugs in their systems the second time around? Surely the drug testing at the clubs is a bit of a joke.

Dont even care about players doing recreational drugs. But that combined with the the act of driving (alledgedly unlicensed at that) and nearly costing people their lives is serious enough for some serious action to be taken. If the Broncos are serious about doing something about their culture, there wont be a better time to do it than now.

You can’t Test in the off-season and clubs can’t do internal tests.

Anything that clouds your perception.

I was anticipating you'd have all the answers.

Your malice towards me is clouding your perception you mean ?

No need for me to give you all the answers . You know them already , apparently .

Ever heard of people checking themselves into rehab for mental health issues.
He needed a car accident nearly killing innocent people to somehow remind him that he has mental health issues?

I hope you arent practising to be his lawyer.

Can we discuss the victim's story? She said on 9 news last night that her 4 year old daughter has a broken hip because of the crash.. but she's sitting right next to her on the couch at home with seemingly just a small bandage over the seatbelt burn.

Is anyone knowledgeable in this field on here? I had no idea you could sustain such a severe injury and be released from hospital in a day or two, and be able to walk around, etc.

Would you check into rehab if you didn't have a drug issue? Probably not.

It'll return something with the bloods. Hopefully not JAC style.

If I was recreationally using them and rehab was a 'necessity' to keeping my employment, yes.

Unrelated but a mate of mine is a teacher and had a black out while teaching the morning after a big night out on the town (party drugs inc.). When dragged in front of the school authorities to explain himself the following day he used prescription med addiction as the reason because he's on anti-depressants. They 'highly encouraged' him to rehab (despite what was a lie) and after a couple weeks he was back in the classroom, at the same private school.

In my experience, plenty of companies will sweep it under the rug because its too difficult to manage a dismissal. Different story for a public figure and obviously depends on the culture of the organisation.

btw I'm not saying Ezra does or doesn't have a drug issue, but the rehab move stinks of PR by his management and the club.

Can we discuss the victim's story? She said on 9 news last night that her 4 year old daughter has a broken hip because of the crash.. but she's sitting right next to her on the couch at home with seemingly just a small bandage over the seatbelt burn.

Is anyone knowledgeable in this field on here? I had no idea you could sustain such a severe injury and be released from hospital in a day or two, and be able to walk around, etc.
Are 4 year olds meant to be in Ubers without a child seat?

I know you can in a taxi but I think Ubers are different

Most people with a broken hip can't walk for 4-6 weeks, and are hospitalised for 1-4 weeks. It would be a hairline fracture if anything. She was bopping along on the couch, too.

The youngster's stomach burn and mental trauma is probably worse.

It's all preparation for the civil lawsuit.

If I was recreationally using them and rehab was a 'necessity' to keeping my employment, yes.

Unrelated but a mate of mine is a teacher and had a black out while teaching the morning after a big night out on the town (party drugs inc.). When dragged in front of the school authorities to explain himself the following day he used prescription med addiction as the reason because he's on anti-depressants. They 'highly encouraged' him to rehab (despite what was a lie) and after a couple weeks he was back in the classroom, at the same private school.

In my experience, plenty of companies will sweep it under the rug because its too difficult to manage a dismissal. Different story for a public figure and obviously depends on the culture of the organisation.

btw I'm not saying Ezra does or doesn't have a drug issue, but the rehab move stinks of PR by his management and the club.
Potentially, or the accident was the catalyst for Ezra to admit he had a problem and needed to seek help.

Most people with a broken hip can't walk for 4-6 weeks, and are hospitalised for 1-4 weeks. It would be a hairline fracture if anything. She was bopping along on the couch, too.

The youngster's stomach burn and mental trauma is probably worse.

It's all preparation for the civil lawsuit.

That was my impression as well. I think the seatbelt burns looked bad enough that she probably didn't need to fabricate a broken hip.

She put in a good performance on the tele last night though, oscar worthy, definitely going for a big payout.

You can’t Test in the off-season and clubs can’t do internal tests.
Which is absolutely ridiculous. Clubs should be able to do random drug testing just like a business can. If anything it’s a duty of care considering they know very well that drug use is pretty rampant

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • BooKhaki
  • tajhay
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • lynx000
  • bkrd
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Alec
  • Redfern_1980
  • Justwin
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.