Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is official.

How pathetic by the NRL. Words don't express how utterly dissappointed I am.

The guy has got away scott free....oh no wait. He can't play until 2012....geez he would be devo! [icon_shady

SBW would be LOLZ all day at this.

I don't even know what to say. Disgusting, gutless, pathetic.

Did I just hear Ian Healy refer to Anthony Mundine as SBW's "co-manager"

*spew in my mouth*

After all the talk, what a joke this has turned out to be. Probably should have seen it coming though.

In fact, I will go one step further and say, well done SBW, you knew they had no balls. You win.

Wonder how much a roar jersey is.......

Aeetee said:
Wonder how much a roar jersey is.......

Mwahaha, come to the darkside! (in my best Emperor voice)

What a joke? 750k? Did the dogs walk into the meeting, drop their pants and bend over?

Soft.

The dogs knew that if they went to court Money **** head Williams would spill bad stuff about the club. They shit themselves cause they would be in trouble with the NRL.

Well done Sonny, your bent them over and fucked them hard.... god I hate that club and him and Gallop that weak piece of shit. I hope he reads this and gets all pissed off and does something about me calling him a spinless fucking dog. Then when I see him in court I can say it to his bitch face. He'll be easy to spot, he'll be the guy walking bow legged with the bruised chin from Sonnys balls....

Soft. That's all there is to it and this just sets a dangerous precedent. What's to stop Inglis and co following in his footsteps now??

Jeb: about $750K.

The only hope is that people wanting his signature will balk at paying, say, $1 million per year for his services, plus an initial outlay of $750K as well.

Absolutely piss weak action from the Bulldogs, approved by the NRL, and has opened a nasty door.

I can't say I blame the Dogs for taking the hush money.

No, but the NRL should've shown some balls and kept the pressure on, even if it meant protecting the Bulldogs' dirty laundry. Just fucked, the whole situation.

I said the CEO should be accountable and there are those who disagreed.

The NRL should have taken on SBW made him an example.

All I kept hearing was "sanctity of a contract", this is ajoke!

Open the floodgates when players are unhappy they will walk out with no worries!

Problem the NRL had was that the contract in dispute is between $BW and the Bulldogs. So unless the Bulldogs are prepared to go through with action the NRL has little to stand on.

Typical Bulldog behaviour though. They're lower than scum and therefore can't afford to get into battle of ethics. So yeah, well done $BW, you're the ultimate dick - you fucked the pussies and the arseholes.

If the arseholes had their way the pussies and dicks would get covered in s##t.

Feeding Harns Brix to the sharks is probably the funniest thing anyone has ever seen anywhere.

Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Sounds like David Gallop really...

So rownry haha

Bulldogs enjoy your hush money dont spend it all at once oh hang on Ennis and Hannant hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.