SOO GAME 2 - LIVE GAME TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec said:
I'm pretty embarassed to be a Thaiday fan tonight. Shocking performance, kept getting owned by Pearce and making stupid errors.

Fancy getting owned by Pearce. [icon_lol1. Means you had a shyte of a game.

Qld will know what they did wrong tonight, i.e. just about everything, and will fix it for the decider. Give them the crushing defeat they deserve in game 3!

Credit to NSW they played at 110% all night, can't say the same about QLD.
Refs were pain handsomely as well by NSW but either way we didn't deserve to win with that performance.

broncospwn said:
Credit to NSW they played at 110% all night, can't say the same about QLD.
Refs were pain handsomely as well by NSW but either way we didn't deserve to win with that performance.

Agree with this. Way too many mistakes. An absolute un-Qld performance.

I am surprised at the backlash at the refing. I think it has been an improvement on game one as teams are not getting away with as much shit. If the refing of game 1 was on par with tonight, Qld wouldn't have dominated the ruck as much as they did and might not have won that game.

Well done Blues. Gallen deadset freak. Bring on Suncorp and let's perform as strong.

Blues forwards won it. Pearce and Soward were still ordinary, we have nothing to fear from them,

dukey said:
YEAH! MINI! Watch while Queensland get the sooks bye try to hurt someone.

We speak/type English on this forum. [icon_razz1

Congrats NSW.... you were a better side tonight and deserved your win.

Looking forward to Suncorp more than ever now !

GCBRONCO said:
dukey said:

You mean like Michael Ennis's tap on Corey Parker and if memory serves me NSW used every excuse under the sun for their loss game 1 [icon_lol1.

Or like Smith putting the bomb up at the end of the game two years ago.

broncospwn said:

Nothing wrong with the refs IMO. I love QLD as much as anyone, but our attitude was shocking all game. And NSW actually looked more like QLD than us out there!

Yep Queensland played too poorly, not enough forward work and some poor mistakes. NSW were near faultless.

Blues were good tonight. Grubs as usual. Gallen was epic and Soward and Pearce stepped up.

Thaday was pathetic and we blew a fair few tries IMO and Lockyer wasn't his usual self.

Kaz said:
dukey said:

We speak/type English on this forum. [icon_razz1

Some of your posts are pretty lineball in that respect, Kaz...

Where was the Maroons attack? So disorganised, bunched. That was the only difference: the Maroons couldn't score any points.

Hopefully for NSW's sake, the Ennis debate will be finally over. He's is TERRIBLE. They looked 1000 times better with Gidley out there in attack, and not to mention the dumbass penalties and errors he gave away.

Let's face it .... NSW weren't going to lie down on their home track and hand Locky a fairytale swansong were they ?

I wonder jow Ricky will rate the refs after tonigjts win ;)

dukey said:
GCBRONCO said:
dukey said:

You mean like Michael Ennis's tap on Corey Parker and if memory serves me NSW used every excuse under the sun for their loss game 1 [icon_lol1.

Or like Smith putting the bomb up at the end of the game two years ago.

Or like Les Boyd gutlessly breaking Darryl Brohmanns jaw or Phil Daley taking cheap shots at Greg Conescu with the ball in his hands on the ground trying to defend himself. Yeah NSW has a great history of sportsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosMan
  • Organix
... and 64 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.