Status
Not open for further replies.
F*&^$$&**(*&(%&*(%*^%)*&%) YOU PATHETIC REFS AGAIN

Soward to mini.
18-8
game over.

Blues too good.

Bring on Suncorp.

Origin 3 is going to be epic. So glad I am going to be there.

**** it.

No mistakes in Game 3.

Sodding shit of a game. Blues played as well as they can, credit to them. Refs disgraceful, Qld worse. The worst Maroon performance in a number of years.

The Rock said:
Hahahahaha Minicheeeillo! **** you all you Minicheillo haters and doubters!!! Woohooo!!
Never doubted Mini, respect for the man, he is a legend and will always do the blues proud.

Glad I didn't pay to go to the game to watch that rubbish.

Astroboy said:
Everyone can see these cheating disgraces of refs, it has to be obvious to everyone now.

They didn't want see Ricky crying or ringing them up complaining.

Blues win the game. Congratulations.

Ricky has won, the one game, so that means QLD wins the decider. [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
Hahahahaha Minicheeeillo! **** you all you Minicheillo haters and doubters!!! Woohooo!!
Yep Ricky is happy he won one game lolz

I'm pretty embarassed to be a Thaiday fan tonight. Shocking performance, kept getting owned by Pearce and making stupid errors.

YEAH! MINI! Watch while Queensland get the sooks bye try to hurt someone.

I'll give credit where its due, Blues too good tonight and Queensland were just beaten by the better side. Game 3 here we come icon_thumbs_u

dukey said:
YEAH! MINI! Watch while Queensland get the sooks bye try to hurt someone.

You mean like Michael Ennis's tap on Corey Parker and if memory serves me NSW used every excuse under the sun for their loss game 1 [icon_lol1.

There's the one game Ricky wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.