SOO Teams 2010

Ok, I've got nothing else better to do, so here my final team assuming Smith's out and Hannant's in..

1. Slater 2. Boyd 3. Inglis 4. Tonga 5. Folau 6. Lockyer 7. Thurston
8. Civoniceva 9. Friend 10. Hannant 11. Myles 12. Thaiday 13. Harrison

14. Te'o 15. Shillington 16. Scott 17. Bolton

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Tonga
5. Falou
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Civi
9. Smith (or if not avaliable Balin)
10. Shillington
11. Thiaday
12. Myles
13. Harrison

14. Cronk
15. Hannant
16. Bolton
17. Taylor

Personally i think that's its a pedestrian side, no real picks out of left field, which I imagine Qld will go with, there will not be any changes unless NSW comes out of the blocks and takes us down (which I have a worrying feeling they may)

My final team assuming Hannant JT and Smith all fit.

1. Slater
2. Body
3. Tonga
4. Inglis
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Hannant
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Thaiday
12. Myles
13. Harrison

14. Shillington
15. Bolton
16. Scott
17. Te'o

1. Slater, 2. Tuqiri, 3. Tonga, 4. Inglis, 5. Falou, 6. Lockyer, 7. Thurston, 8. Hannant, 9. Smith, 10. Civoniceva, 11. Thaiday, 12. Myles, 13. Harrison, 14. Boyd, 15. Shillington, 16. Te'o, 17. Taylor, 18. Payne.

Je$ter said:

1. Slater
2. Body
3. Tonga
4. Inglis
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Hannant
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Thaiday
12. Myles
13. Harrison

14. Shillington
15. Bolton
16. Scott
17. Te'o

Agreed, after te'o's recent form surge, that is the team i would go with. Tuiqiri's form has dropped and his performance today was dreadful (all of the tigers were, but he didnt help at all). Te'o and shillington will bring so much impact off the bench and just rip into NSW. They would have no idea what hit them. bloody great team

What's the go with smith currently? Is he gonna be right in time?

Je$ter said:

1. Slater
2. Body
3. Tonga
4. Inglis
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Hannant
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Thaiday
12. Myles
13. Harrison

14. Shillington
15. Bolton
16. Scott
17. Te'o

That's pretty much a perfect team IMO. The starting side almost picks itself. Scott and Shillington off the bench are still better than any NSW props, Bolton has been terrific for the Cows since his debut. The only one I'm not sure about is Te'o, but him being able to cover the backs and the forwards definitely works in his favour.

That is why I picked Te'o over Taylor. Although wouldn't be surprised to see Cronk in the mix for a utility spot.

Je$ter said:
That is why I picked Te'o over Taylor. Although wouldn't be surprised to see Cronk in the mix for a utility spot.

I picked the same team as yours two posts above ya Jester (had Friend at hooker if Smith was injured though). Great minds.. [icon_wink

But from what's been said in the papers, Cronk is a certainty on the bench.

Taylor had a fkn amazing game on the weekend. I'd place him over Te'o.

Also, I would have Friend playing, even though he was in a losing side Friday, he plays his guts out for every minute of every game, every year. He deserves it more than anyone. I think he would be the perfect spark to replace Smith.

I reaaaallllyyy hope we don't select a half or hooker on the bench. It's stupid.

same scotty. just because we have too many good halves, doesnt mean we have to find a spot for them all. bench should be 4 forwards / backrowers since harrison can cover backspots if need be. also hope friend gets nowhere near the team. so overrated and generic. will go missing in origin. ballin is our man

Just a random thought, if they choose to leave Izzy out because he may yet leave the code, they must also leave out Tuqiri right?

If Tahu can play City/Country then Lote can play Origin.

i cant see them leaving out folau. i think they will go with boyd and folau on the wing. worst idea they could have tho would be leaving out tonga just to fit tuqiri in.

I'm still not sold on the idea of Boyd playing the wing again. He's acustomed to fullback, I'd rather see a dreadlocked man playing winger, first name Lote.

to be honest, i dont mind who they go for out of boyd or tuqiri, as long as tonga and folau dont have to make way for either. tonga and folau are must haves right now

QUEENSLANDER said:
to be honest, i dont mind who they go for out of boyd or tuqiri, as long as tonga and folau dont have to make way for either. tonga and folau are must haves right now

+1

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.