SOO Teams 2010

QUEENSLANDER said:
Jeba said:
Rightio, I am going to have a go assuming Smith, Thurston and Price are all unavailable, and that Folau will be considered.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Tonga
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Cronk
8. Hannant
9. Ballin
10. Civoniceva
11. Thaiday
12. Myles
13. Harrison
-----------------------
14. Shillington
15. Scott
16. Taylor
17. Costigan

i like that team but boltons form has been hard to ignore. id put him instead of scott and have thaiday double as a prop

Still a fair chance Hannant is out. Shillington to run on Bolton to bench.

If JT plays and Smith is out, Payne is hooker. If JT and Smith are out, Ballin is hooker.

Yay for dedicated origin forum :)

Je$ter said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Jeba said:
Rightio, I am going to have a go assuming Smith, Thurston and Price are all unavailable, and that Folau will be considered.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Tonga
5. Folau
6. Lockyer
7. Cronk
8. Hannant
9. Ballin
10. Civoniceva
11. Thaiday
12. Myles
13. Harrison
-----------------------
14. Shillington
15. Scott
16. Taylor
17. Costigan

i like that team but boltons form has been hard to ignore. id put him instead of scott and have thaiday double as a prop

Still a fair chance Hannant is out. Shillington to run on Bolton to bench.

If JT plays and Smith is out, Payne is hooker. If JT and Smith are out, Ballin is hooker.

id pick ballin regardless, he is playing great guns for manly

would anyone hav ben teo in there side?? i dont think he would be needed this year but could see him playin for qld in the future if he keeps this form up

I reckon he's a big chance.

The selectors usually pick someone out of nowhere. He'd be very handy providing impact off the bench.

Te'o would come into the side if injuries take out a couple of backrowers

te'o will play for QLD in the next 18 months, no doubt about it. this series? probably not.

After his recent showings I'd pick teo ahead of Taylor and costigan

QUEENSLANDER said:

Agree 100% Te'o is playing like a man possessed. He is hitting well in defence also.

Plus he can play in the centres and the forwards. A utility of some kind, which we are missing after hunts departure. Costigan isnt in the same league as t'eo at the momemt

By the looks of things Te'o's best is much much better than Costigan's

QUEENSLANDER said:
+100
In both attack and defense he has been amazing this year smashing defenders out of the way with awesome rubs and killing people in defense with awesome hits he's been amazing this year.

Selfishly I hope he doesn't get picked.

1) Would much rather him be playing for the Broncos.
2) QLD will be well enough serviced with Taylor or Costigan.

Nah it will be good for him if he does get picked but would love to have his services during the rep season where the Broncos traditionally struggle.

Jeba said:
Selfishly I hope he doesn't get picked.

1) Would much rather him be playing for the Broncos.
2) QLD will be well enough serviced with Taylor or Costigan.

Nah it will be good for him if he does get picked but would love to have his services during the rep season where the Broncos traditionally struggle.
+1, he will be awesome for us.

I reckon this will be the one rep season in a long time where we will be good through out the origin period.

Teo is a bench certainty on form, the selectors may have other ideas however. I will be pissed if he doesn't get picked because he deseves it

Dexter said:
Teo is a bench certainty on form, the selectors may have other ideas however. I will be pissed if he doesn't get picked because he deseves it

I have a feeling they will stick with Cost-a-game even though he only played 29 minutes last night and has been outplayed in his own position by a centre (Nick Emmett) coming on for him. [icon_lol1.

Te'o should def have a bench spot over one of Taylor or Costigan.

I reckon Te'o would thrive in Origin.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.