South Africa V Australia test series

I think his point is that Paul White should see what the benefit of a good coach can bring...since White will have the responsibility to sack Hook sometime this year.

images

Warner in an interview just said that he loves the niggle when he bats and if the bowling team doesn't start on him, he bates them to get it going!

Warner in an interview just said that he loves the niggle when he bats and if the bowling team doesn't start on him, he bates them to get it going!

He is our version of KP. I just hope his team mates dont hate him..

He is our version of KP. I just hope his team mates dont hate him..
True, as long as he's scoring runs, everything will be roses. It might be different when the team goes through a rough patch however.

It probably also helps he is Auastralian and playing for Australia with passion as opposed to a South Effrican masquerading as an Englishman.

KP and Warner are very similar characters but I don't see it ever being an issue for Warner so long as Boof is around. Warner typifies the aggressions the new look Aussies have made part of their culture, whereas Alistair and his girls are anything but.

We need 5 wickets in 2 sessions. AB and Faf at the crease and they are stonewalling it big time. We need the new ball to nab a few wickets.

De Villiers gone. Surely the end is near now

Hyooooge pole there for Harris getting the South African "wall" ... took a top nut to get him

johnson bowling junk for the first time all summer

Last edited:
Steve Smith FTW !

FMD that right there is a snapshot of what we had on tap for 15 years with Shane Warne

Last edited:
Steve Smith, you little beauty! Critical wicket that, not just to bring in Philander but Fafbot too. Going to be very tough for the Saffers from here.

Hell yes!

Dead set desperation review by ***. Ray Charles could see that was plum

why is everyone so down on Faf ? The Aussies treat him like devil spawn ...

seems like such a nice bloke

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Stix
  • thenry
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • Bronco bob
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • ozzball
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.