*SPOILERS* Manly V Titans MNF

Aeetee said:
Read the thread arrgghhhhhh..........

Glenn Hall [icon_shady
Glen Hall sucks...and why would I read when I'm lazy?

No your fat there's a difference hahaha

Hitman said:
Cya for the next and last MNF of the year! Make it a good one next week Tee... the WOW factor man!

Hate to spoil it for you Hitman but the Fatlady has sung for the last time on MNF in 2008 (even though she didn't show tonight), no MNF next week buddy !!!

Didnt watch the game because the rest of the family had control of the telly that has fox on it but it seemed like the Titans were unlucky with a few bounces of the ball, which led to Manly tries.

They definitely played better than the scoreline suggested. Possession in a 10min period just after half time won the game for Manly, they scored 3 tries there. With that win they go to the top on points difference over Melbourne, by a piddly 7 points. Going to be interesting who wins the minor premiership next week with Manly playing Penrith and Melbourne playing Souths.

Jeza don't get me wrong here but how can you comment as you have, on the game when in paragraph one you said you didn't watch any of it, I thought the itans weren't very good at all and Manly just went through the motions leading into the finals, but always in control.

Russo said:
Jeza don't get me wrong here but how can you comment as you have, on the game when in paragraph one you said you didn't watch any of it, I thought the itans weren't very good at all and Manly just went through the motions leading into the finals, but always in control.

Listened to it on the radio, should have said that originally [icon_lol1.

Jeza23 said:
Russo said:
Jeza don't get me wrong here but how can you comment as you have, on the game when in paragraph one you said you didn't watch any of it, I thought the Titans weren't very good at all and Manly just went through the motions leading into the finals, but always in control.

Listened to it on the radio, should have said that originally [icon_lol1.

Details like that help icon_thumbs_u

Great warm up game leading into the finals for the Minor Premiers [icon_wink [icon_pray.

Steve Menzies is a legend. Wish he got a try tonight.
I'm sure he will get another chance in a couple of weeks.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Scorchie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Splinter
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.