SPOILERS! Post game Chat Broncos VS Panthers

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
lockyer47 said:
When was the last time we beat the Dragons at WIN though?

I'm not even sure I've seen it happen except maybe unless it happened in 98 or 2000?

2005. Leon Bott scored 3 tries.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
GCBRONCO said:
Anyone else happpy to see Yow Yeh back in the side and playing the sort of football that kept him there earlier in the season? We really do need to keep him in the side even when Folau is back IMO.

I love Yow Yeh and rate him highly, but where do run him with Folau coming back?

Can Yow Yeh or Winterstein play full back? (Thinking of next year)

Or perhaps both on the wings and run Folau at centre - but for the rest of this year I'm thinking Yow Yeh will have to make way for Folau

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
Do i think the broncos can beat them Yes but can we beat them now and again in week 1 of the finals.???? Dont know i hope we dont give every trick away this week??? and nothing new for the finals

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Yes, Yow Yeh for this year will need to step aside for Izzy, but he will get his chance in the years to come for sure.

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
rod78 said:
Do i think the broncos can beat them Yes but can we beat them now and again in week 1 of the finals.???? Dont know i hope we dont give every trick away this week??? and nothing new for the finals

sorry wrong post

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
Yes, Yow Yeh for this year will need to step aside for Izzy, but he will get his chance in the years to come for sure.

Agreed. The only way he could possibly retain his spot would be if Izzy or Hodgo moved to left centre. Not going to happen.

Izzy straight back onto the right wing when he's fit.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
We could use Izzy against the Dragons...

I hope Glenn isn't exposed in D.

U

uji

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
Glenn is a solid one on one defender at least... Still not overly happy with the broncos line-speed on their own goal line though... They don't move up as a unit to smother the play, they just kinda wait for it to unfold and rely on good tackling.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.