*spoilers* Tits V Pussys

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
GOLD COAST
1. Ben Jeffery 2. Jordan Atkins 3. Gavin Cooper 4. Brett Delaney 5. Esi Tonga 6. Mat Rogers 7. Scott Prince (c)
8. Luke Bailey 9. Clint Amos 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Daniel Conn 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. James Stosic 15. Aaron Cannings 16. Will Matthews 17. Luke Swain

WESTS TIGERS
1. Brett Hodgson (c) 2. Taniela Tuiaki 3. Tim Moltzen 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Beau Ryan 6. Benji Marshall 7. John Morris
8. Todd Payten 9. Dene Halatau 10. Bryce Gibbs 11. Bronson Harrison 12. Chris Heighington 13. Liam Fulton

Interchange: 14. Rocky Trimarchi 15. Ben Te’o 16. Corey Payne 17. Daine Laurie

I like the pussys more but the tits do have there pros. Hmmm

And I know this game is in progress and its into the second half, but its on tv on ch 9 at 4 and I just love calling Tits and Pussy games.... hmmmmmm

Ok, so Nein "live" not live "live".

Dunno why they don't do these games live? It's not like repeats of gilmore girls are ratings gold.

Well, at least those with foxtel don't have to choose which game to watch.

game on....

come on the tits....

That Benji Marshall flick pass try in the 54th min was awesome and they rule no try...get **** ed no try... pfft.

that's a $500,000 flick pass. Benji had earned his paycheck for the first time this season.

I went down for this game, not a bad game but Titans didn't really want be there, and Tigers clearly did it for Brett Hodgson, what an absolute ornament to the game he has been over the years, good luck o/s Hodgo !!!

The one thing that I did notice is how well the fans get looked after by the Titans, they give prizes away each week to that many members, including $100,000 at halftime to a 14 yo girl....we could only dream of our club doing that.

Come on Russo! The Broncos give $750 to the nuffiest looking guy holding a Four n Twenty pie!

Coxy said:
Come on Russo! The Broncos give $750 to the nuffiest looking guy holding a Four n Twenty pie!

Come on coxy he had 2 pies, and looked like the reason Webb left the club as Charlie couldn't compete with the nuffy getting to the pievan first icon_thumbs_u

This thread's title and sig content makes it more manly and "adult" than Rocky's bucks night [icon_lol1.

I had money on tigers for a win @ $4.25... best bet ever

Russo said:
I went down for this game, not a bad game but Titans didn't really want be there, and Tigers clearly did it for Brett Hodgson, what an absolute ornament to the game he has been over the years, good luck o/s Hodgo !!!

The one thing that I did notice is how well the fans get looked after by the Titans, they give prizes away each week to that many members, including $100,000 at halftime to a 14 yo girl....we could only dream of our club doing that.

Oh and you just need to ask DIEHARD about the fact that they support a section of the ground (behind the northern posts) where you can wave flags, chant and sing and perhaps even stand up/move around to support your team. It's also not run by corporate agenda either (e.g black zone). From what I can see, the Titans have their priorities right (i.e the fan's enjoyment). They're not being almost Nazi like by letting corporatism dictate the fans experience on match day.

Well done to the club.

Russo said:

Who need prizes when we have some bald headed twit there each week saying

Is there any opposition supporters here.

Is there any Broncos supporters here.

:roll:

Kaz said:
Russo said:

Who need prizes when we have some bald headed twit there each week saying

Is there any opposition supporters here.

Is there any Broncos supporters here.

:roll:

He's definately practising for next season and subsequent seasons. When there will be no Broncos fans in attendance and the oppostion fans will be prominent.

Insecure prick icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Thelmus
  • Bongo
  • Fozz
  • Locky24
  • Rambstien
  • Galah
  • broncotville
  • Fitzy
  • Manlyman
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.