OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

According to Locky, "The Broncos don’t play again for a couple of weeks with the rep round, and the next couple of rounds, the commentary's going to be pretty consistent."

We are finally seeing the real “worse before better” unfold.

According to Locky, "The Broncos don’t play again for a couple of weeks with the rep round, and the next couple of rounds, the commentary's going to be pretty consistent."

We are finally seeing the real “worse before better” unfold.
No this is all positive from here on in.

Peter Nolan
Andrew Croll
TPJ
Deardon
Coates
Lodge (maybe)

Goneskis....

Is it official yet that Milford has been told he won't be offered a new contract (of any sorts)?

A bit disturbing, the latest news about player unrest towards KW. Whoever, and how many they are......they should be next to be shown the door. The level of sheer arrogance/poison is amazing.....

I suspect it might just be who we bring in that is important, I think who we get rid of might be even more important. By cutting the cancers, I would the surprised to see the team make dramatic improvement, particularly if better coaches are bought in to support Kevvie.

Peter Nolan
Andrew Croll
TPJ
Deardon
Coates
Lodge (maybe)

Goneskis....

Is it official yet that Milford has been told he won't be offered a new contract (of any sorts)?

A bit disturbing, the latest news about player unrest towards KW. Whoever, and how many they are......they should be next to be shown the door. The level of sheer arrogance/poison is amazing.....
Glenn, Oates and Milford would be my prime suspects, all on the chopping block for next year…

IMHO all this drama seems fabricated to sell papers and clicks. The dressing room drama may be partially true, but it's probably really nothing. It sells, that's all. Gives the media something to talk about and Brisbane Broncos is the top spot on any sports news reel.

IMHO all this drama seems fabricated to sell papers and clicks. The dressing room drama may be partially true, but it's probably really nothing. It sells, that's all. Gives the media something to talk about and Brisbane Broncos is the top spot on any sports news reel.

they probably used the same story the wrote last year about Seibold and just changed the names

This could be my optimism coming out but is anyone expecting some better efforts from here on in?

When the club starts to throw their weight around and move on a few significant people within the organisation.. as a player seeing that they don't care what contract you're on, you're not safe

This could be my optimism coming out but is anyone expecting some better efforts from here on in?

When the club starts to throw their weight around and move on a few significant people within the organisation.. as a player seeing that they don't care what contract you're on, you're not safe
Maybe, but with the majority still there we're more likely to continue on our trajectory imo.

That's a downward trajectory in case I wasn't clear ,🤣

Maybe, but with the majority still there we're more likely to continue on our trajectory imo.

That's a downward trajectory in case I wasn't clear ,🤣

Yep, the players are in self-preservation mode, that’s going to be hard to change into a team-oriented focus which they were struggling with even before this all went down.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.